Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

KingLeo10

You and your homies went on a 10 page trolling spree after Slovenia. Totally deserved. :lol:
When will you understand the concept that this is a Barca forum, you dumb fuck?

On a Liverpool forum, United players are mocked.

On a United forum, RAWK is mocked.

You need a beating to understand this? :lol:

Maradona37

You've been calling Messi :

Pessi
Qatari whore
Nothing without his Qatari daddy
Argentinian Forrest Gump

And calling Messi fans:

Retarded
Autistic
Pessimps
Pessicucks

I should start posting examples of how you post on Redcafe, where the moderation is tight. You wouldn't dare use any of this on that forum, which is not even a Barca forum :lol:

You post like a little schoolboy there. You've been given the longest leash ever here, ya bozo. A proper moderation would have either knocked those buckooth in or booted you out permanently.

:lol:
What's his Redcafe name?

Temptation

When will you understand the concept that this is a Barca forum, you dumb fuck?

On a Liverpool forum, United players are mocked.

On a United forum, RAWK is mocked.

You need a beating to understand this? :lol:
Yeah, the targeted abuse and harrassment of @Fati_Future_BallonDor is definitely part of the Barca DNA, is it? :lol:

When it comes to defending unfairly oppressed posters like Fati or Rassvet, I'll always be there, regardless of the consequences.

Maradona37

Fati seems like a great guy though, I like him even if he does try to wind people up. He trolls but he does it with humour and a bit of charisma at times. No nastiness involved. No ad homs.

KingLeo10

Yeah, the targeted abuse and harrassment of @Fati_Future_BallonDor is definitely part of the Barca DNA, is it? :lol:

When it comes to defending unfairly oppressed posters like Fati or Rassvet, I'll always be there, regardless of the consequences.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: They're well established trolls, each with 5 + accounts banned.

Again, you're a dumb fuck and beyond help. Go dance about how you're a public servant/martyr and foam about "Temptation signing off" :lol:

Maradona37

Yeah, not interested in any argument or animosity, but it is a bit weird to 'announce' you're leaving a forum. Very self-important.

Temptation

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: They're well established trolls, each with 5 + accounts banned.
Yeah. In the opinion of the delusional smurf with the most rules broken on this forum......... :lol:

You would have been perma-banned way back if you weren't a die hard Messi acolyte.

Again, you're a dumb fuck and beyond help. Go dance about how you're a public servant/martyr and foam about "Temptation signing off" :lol:
Never said that. I'm just saying that I defend posters like Rassvet and Fati because they are regularly harrassed by urchins like you.

KingLeo10

Yeah. In the opinion of the delusional smurf with the most rules broken on this forum......... :lol:

You would have been perma-banned way back if you weren't a die hard Messi acolyte.

Never said that. I'm just saying that I defend posters like Rassvet and Fati because they are regularly harrassed by urchins like you.

Again, you dumb fuck. During Barca's hey day (until about 2016ish), the mods here didn't tolerate even the slightest anti-Barca/anti-Messi trolling. I was here in those days :lol:

Flavia would have sent you to the gulag 2 posts in

Temptation

Again, you dumb fuck. During Barca's hey day (until about 2016ish), the mods here didn't tolerate even the slightest anti-Barca/anti-Messi trolling. I was here in those days :lol:

Flavia would have sent you to the gulag 2 posts in
Something to do with Messi actually being good in 2016.........?

You people break every rule despite being Messi fans.

On the other hand, I have always shown respect to the posters that have given me the respect. Works both ways.

KingLeo10

Something to do with Messi actually being good in 2016.........?

You people break every rule despite being Messi fans.

On the other hand, I have always shown respect to the posters that have given me the respect. Works both ways.
When are you leaving the forum? We'll make sure to give you one last kick to send you off :lol:

Home of Barca Fans