Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

soul24rage

Will leave the forum pretty soon anyways. Already announced it.

This forum has some of the most biased and retarded mods I have ever seen.
When you do leave, we'll still be a part of you since we live rent free in your head :valverde:

but doubt you will be banned

JohnN

Will leave the forum pretty soon anyways. Already announced it.

This forum has some of the most biased and retarded mods I have ever seen.
You are insulting the fuck out of every user and the mods themselves (case in point you just called them retarted) and have rarely been banned. Perhaps there is something wrong with your attitude and not the forum.
But please, don't change your mind and perhaps this place will be readable again.

Temptation

You are insulting the fuck out of every user and the mods themselves (case in point you just called them retarted) and have rarely been banned. Perhaps there is something wrong with your attitude and not the forum.
But please, don't change your mind and perhaps this place will be readable again.
Lol no.

I have recieved numerous warnings and temporary bans.

The funny thing being that- on every occasion the people who actually started the fight and broke all the rules didn't even get a lil warning. Why? Because they're friends with the forum establishment.

When people break rules and abuse me, what do you want me to do? Be like Fati?

KingLeo10

I knew you were thick but not this dumb....

You can't win a contest where a participant is also the judge.
You've been calling Messi :

Pessi
Qatari whore
Nothing without his Qatari daddy
Argentinian Forrest Gump

And calling Messi fans:

Retarded
Autistic
Pessimps
Pessicucks

I should start posting examples of how you post on Redcafe, where the moderation is tight. You wouldn't dare use any of this on that forum, which is not even a Barca forum :lol:

You post like a little schoolboy there. You've been given the longest leash ever here, ya bozo. A proper moderation would have either knocked those buckooth in or booted you out permanently.

:lol:

CatalinR10

If team doesnt perform on generational level Pionel Missi is ghosting? Nothing new. Give him Iniesta, Xavi, peak Ney and peak Suarez so he finally score a pen.
:pique:

Relax street shitter Sakti.

Trolling time is over. Turn off the laptop and go clean the cows.

GRsUsR6XUAAgYLG

Temptation

You've been calling Messi :

Pessi
Qatari whore
Nothing without his Qatari daddy
Argentinian Forrest Gump

And calling Messi fans:

Retarded
Autistic
Pessimps
Pessicucks

I should start posting examples of how you post on Redcafe, where the moderation is tight. You wouldn't dare use any of this on that forum, which is not even a Barca forum :lol:

You post like a little schoolboy there. You've been given the longest leash ever here, ya bozo. A proper moderation would have either knocked those buckooth in or booted you out permanently.

:lol:
Cool. Now list the rules you and your pals have broken.

It's always your group that starts the fights and then cries and plays victim when someone retaliates.

Your group is just surprised that finally someone stood upto you and annihilated you singlehandedly instead of accepting your abuse. Give respect and get respect in return.

KingLeo10

It's always your group that starts the fights and then cries and plays victim when someone retaliates.

Your group is just surprised that finally someone stood upto you and annihilated you singlehandedly instead of accepting your abuse. Give respect and get respect.

:lol: :lol:
Tell me more about this. You and your Portuguese buddy started a 3 page long troll train this morning :lol:

soul24rage

Your group is just surprised that finally someone stood upto you and annihilated you singlehandedly instead of accepting your abuse. Give respect and get respect.
Come on mate, you know this isn't true.

Home of Barca Fans