Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

JohnN

Lol no.

I have recieved numerous warnings and temporary bans.

The funny thing being that- on every occasion the people who actually started the fight and broke all the rules didn't even get a lil warning. Why? Because they're friends with the forum establishment.

When people break rules and abuse me, what do you want me to do? Be like Fati?
What happens to others has nothing to do with what you post. What is missing from this response is the admission you were rightfully warned or banned.
you may believe others get a pass, but i have been reading the forum since its inception and only people getting banned are ultra trolls.
You are one. You try ro provoke at every post be it subtle or out there and then complain you are mistreated.
KL is absolutely right about the fact that you can't expect to shit on the clubs biggest icon and his supporters and expect no retaliation.

Maradona37

I am a Messi fan as a footballer (not as a guy), but it is weird how he gets slagged off by some on here. You never see George Best or Bobby Charlton slagged off on Redcafe, or Kenny Dalglish on RAWK, or Vincent Kompany or Colin Bell on Bluemoon, or Thierry Henry on Arsenal Mania.

soul24rage

I am a Messi fan as a footballer (not as a guy), but it is weird how he gets slagged off by some on here. You never see George Best or Bobby Charlton slagged off on Redcafe, or Kenny Dalglish on RAWK, or Vincent Kompany or Colin Bell on Bluemoon, or Thierry Henry on Arsenal Mania.
The ones who slag him off are not Barca fans.

Constructive Criticisms are always welcomed, but slagging their own legends is a big no.

CatalinR10

Where's the surprise in that ?

A guy can literally call a mod a retard in here and shit happens :ROFLMAO:

Maradona37

Where's the surprise in that ?

A guy can literally call a mod a retard in here and shit happens :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I guess. Not a surprise as such, in a way it's admirable that free speech is allowed. But it's more like trolling. I would never want someone banned for having an opinion that deviates from the consensus, but it's the HOW they go about it.

If they were criticising Messi's game in the sense of comparing it to other players and saying what he might be weaker in, in good faith, then fair enough. But it seems to be little Twitter articles intended to provoke. I made a post about how stuff against Barca players (not just Messi) is intended to incite last weekend.

Home of Barca Fans