Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Maradona37

Today has been a very good day for Messi fans :messi:
Admit it - did you think it would turn out this good for Messi fans when that panenka struck the bar in the Argentina-Ecuador shootout?

It's been some turnaround :)

And for once, Messi missed a penalty and won a shootout, and Ronaldo scored and lost.

soul24rage

Admit it - did you think it would turn out this good for Messi fans when that panenka struck the bar in the Argentina-Ecuador shootout?

It's been some turnaround :)

And for once, Messi missed a penalty and won a shootout, and Ronaldo scored and lost.
I'd rather Messi miss the penalty, but win the shootout every single time over him scoring, but losing the shootout.

Had my share of experience with the latter in Copa America 2011 and Copa America 2015.

Maradona37

I'd rather Messi miss the penalty, but win the shootout every single time over him scoring, but losing the shootout.

Had my share of experience with the latter in Copa America 2011 and Copa America 2015.
Yeah exactly, the team is paramount and ALWAYS takes precedence over the individual (something Ronaldo still doesn't know at the age of 39). I just find it funny.

Rassvet

I like Andresito the person, I like Andresito the poster, I do not like Andresito the mod

If you replace Temp’s posts with Ferrari over Messi he would have 0 bans end of the day it’s just his opinion
Don't be too harsh on him. He just got manipulated and goaded too easily by Temp's punching bags on here.

Home of Barca Fans