Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

CatalinR10

he's in better condition than he was vs Ecuador.

giphy.gif

Maradona37

I mean Fati isn't a bad guy at all, and neither is Rassvet really, but Rassvet trolls and tries to wind people up with his posts. Two years ago he was a Messi fan and now he 'claims' to be a Ronaldo fan. At least Fati made some honest, balanced posts at times.

Temp, as I said, is way too erratic to post here for now, as he can lose it any given moment.

To say Rassvet is oppressed is funny. He begs for the mockery lol.

Maradona37

By pure coincidence my browser used to open on the page he posted this two years ago (when I logged on here):
Because he is JamDav and his contract with the Celtic forum ran out in June.
I am not JamDav mate, I swear to you. Furthermore, I used to support Rangers, not Celtic. Never been a Celtic fan in my life.

I know that Jam Dav from reading here and he shares similarities with me in location and some football opinions. But I can promise I am not him. There's no way for me to prove it but it's the truth and I swear on my wee cousin's life.

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 6

Messigician

By pure coincidence my browser used to open on the page he posted this two years ago:

I am not JamDav mate, I swear to you. Furthermore, I used to support Rangers, not Celtic. Never been a Celtic fan in my life.

I know that Jam Dav from reading here and he shares similarities with me in location and some football opinions. But I can promise I am not him. There's no way for me to prove it but it's the truth and I swear on my wee cousin's life.
Well I have no reason to doubt your claims. I’m satisfied with your explanation

Maradona37

Well I have no reason to doubt your claims. I’m satisfied with your explanation
Thanks. I am sure some people will doubt me as I am Scottish and have some similar opinions to him. But us Scots have a certain way of thinking. If you lived here you wouldn't be surprised that plenty of us act similar online and have the same values.

Messigician

Thanks. I am sure some people will doubt me as I am Scottish and have some similar opinions to him. But us Scots have a certain way of thinking. If you lived here you wouldn't be surprised that plenty of us act similar online and have the same values.
Aye, although Jamdav’s unexplained hiatus is still odd he’s been a loyal member for years.

Maybe he finally got married

Home of Barca Fans