Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

bismp

Oh there’s no question in my mind. His dribbling from 06-15 was alien tier. It’s not even a third as good as it used to be these days…in his heyday his acceleration with the ball was THE best in the world.

Maradona was a more tricky and inventive dribbler but prime Messi was just brutal at efficiency and acceleration.

I rate Maradona as the slightly better passer though (better cross and better volley passes). Messi’s through balls are a bit better (the weight on them is otherworldly)
Especially from 2009 until 2011, his dribbling was out of this world, we may never see something like that again

CatalinR10

GSF3sXTbcAAx7wK

Last edited:

vegitot

Oh there’s no question in my mind. His dribbling from 06-15 was alien tier. It’s not even a third as good as it used to be these days…in his heyday his acceleration with the ball was THE best in the world.

Maradona was a more tricky and inventive dribbler but prime Messi was just brutal at efficiency and acceleration.

I rate Maradona as the slightly better passer though (better cross and better volley passes). Messi’s through balls are a bit better (the weight on them is otherworldly)
Maradona wasn't better passer. He didn't cross much either. He did more acrobatic moves and rabona trick. But Messi's through balls and long balls are better.

Maradona also wasn't a tricky dribbler. Technique, close control, acceleration, balance. Pretty much like Messi.

vegitot

Imagine confusing Jam"aye, do better"Dev with his highly peculiar posting style and obstinate opinionated posture with the guy above or anyone here for that mater. People don't change their posting style like chameleons. It's as difficult as trying to imitate different voice. I've seen many times alt accounts being exposed just by detecting the same manner of writing and opinions.
Jam needs to return to save FDJ. Everything has gone down hill since he left.

Birdy

You've been calling Messi :

Pessi
Qatari whore
Nothing without his Qatari daddy
Argentinian Forrest Gump

And calling Messi fans:

Retarded
Autistic
Pessimps
Pessicucks

I should start posting examples of how you post on Redcafe, where the moderation is tight. You wouldn't dare use any of this on that forum, which is not even a Barca forum :lol:

You post like a little schoolboy there. You've been given the longest leash ever here, ya bozo. A proper moderation would have either knocked those buckooth in or booted you out permanently.

:lol:

This stuff is not banned by the mods, we see such and worst insults every day here
If only Temp was banned, it's def. unfair.

Windhook

Especially from 2009 until 2011, his dribbling was out of this world, we may never see something like that again
I absolutely agree. That guy in that period was like watching something work outside the laws of physics.

Sad thing is I took those times for granted. Now I value them even more. People in 2017, when I joined the forum, used to laugh at my old Messi profile prediction - the playmaker. Them folks now walk with a banana in the ass, Leo climbed the final step of GOAT as playmaker.

Home of Barca Fans