Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

FCBfan22

Who would've thought 10 years ago, that at the back end of his career, he would dominate international football with Argentina.

There was a time when Messi winning a WC was a pipe dream. Now he has one and TWO Copas.

And still has a chance to win 2026 WC if he wants to play, especially now that Argentina has built an amazing team. Imagine if he wins that one too and retires after the final.

Amazing. GOAT.

companyofcules

BTW I was right, you can't break Messi in terms of bones and ligaments. The tore was on his right foot not on his left one. The Colombian crushed on his left foot, but previous to that Messi missteps trying to reach first at the ball, then in the second half for the same reason forces that ankle again.
He needs more cardio and some kg loss in my opinion. Being bulky is good but the agility is suffering and things that will never happen to him in prime start to happen.

vegitot

Think he enjoys life in US and probably doesn't need to concentrate 100% for football.

If he still stays in Europe now, his physicality is still the same as his last season with PSG (sharp and agile).

KingLeo10

GSxrCmFXoAEHwXG

This guy has a ridiculous trophy cabinet.

:lol: :lol:

Also, the disrespect to the tennis big 3 is astounding. They automatically come after the GOAT in 2-4 (in whichever order). 5 would be Cristiano Columbus and then the american sports superstars like LBJ and Brady :lol:

Gnidrologist

Kanye just cooked Messi

“ it’s a simple thing ye u look at who has the most goals and it’s Ronaldo, soccer is bout scoring goals and I don’t see Messi nowhere near the top”
Even judging by that sentence you can see his IQ is around 60, maybe 55 and he also has history of mental ilness. Or is it just your parody? If the later, you're a good match.:lol:

Home of Barca Fans