Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Catta

Fati was a good poster in the past, respected both Messi and Ronaldo. But the WC broke the poor kid, he knows that it is over, those two don't belong in the same sentenece anymore. Trolling is the only thing left for him, if he is not careful, he will end up like his pals Temp and Rass, in a basement with restricted and monitored internet access, for his own safety.

Maradona37

Fati was a good poster in the past, respected both Messi and Ronaldo. But the WC broke the poor kid, he knows that it is over, those two don't belong in the same sentenece anymore. Trolling is the only thing left for him, if he is not careful, he will end up like his pals Temp and Rass, in a basement with restricted and monitored internet access, for his own safety.
Fati is a good and kind lad. I feel he just trolls and doesn't believe any of it. He likes Ronaldo as a player which is fair enough, he was a great player. But he just can't accept that Messi is far better. Deep down he knows though.

Rassvet doesn't believe anything he writes, and Temp seemed like an odd fellow to me so not sure on him.

Catta

Temp was an ordinary troll and Barca hater. Hated everything Barca related, and bigged up everything anti Barca. He loved Mou and CR7, while he portrayed himself as a Liverpool fan, tells you everything about him. And Rass is the most boring troll there is, worse than Fati even, just reading his posts makes you dumber, still can't believe that there are users who have not put him on ignore.

Maradona37

Yeah Temp was a strange fellow. He clearly hated Messi, Barca etc. He had that attitude of loving the (fake) alphas of football, posted threads about Andrew Tate, talked about players' looks. He was clearly into the red pill/black pill/manosphere movement hard. He's just that type of guy. I made that point too about how pathetic it is to love Mourinho and Ronaldo while being a Liverpool 'fan'. He clearly didn't get Liverpool as a club.

Rassvet was posting anti-Ronaldo comments less than three years ago so is clearly trolling. Probably should put him on ignore but he's never really personal or insulting other than calling people 'betas', which isn't even that bad.

L3v1s

Fati is a good and kind lad. I feel he just trolls and doesn't believe any of it. He likes Ronaldo as a player which is fair enough, he was a great player. But he just can't accept that Messi is far better. Deep down he knows though.

Rassvet doesn't believe anything he writes, and Temp seemed like an odd fellow to me so not sure on him.
Made me think of this moment (@1:56) 😆 Perfectly sums up some Ronaldo stans

L3v1s

That guy - IShowSpeed - is an utter cretin who doesn't even like or know football, just uses the sport for internet clout lol.
I agree the guys is clueless, it's insane how famous he got with zero charisma. I can't find anything likeable about this guy, seems like an annoying twat for most of the time. Perfect content creator for the kids I guess.

Maradona37

I agree the guys is clueless, it's insane how famous he got with zero charisma. I can't find anything likeable about this guy, seems like an annoying twat for most of the time. Perfect content creator for the kids I guess.
He's like Ronaldo himself - more famous and 'popular' than better people in his area or field. I bet there's much more intelligent amateur football talkers on youtube, and more charismatic too, but unfortunately screaming like an idiot and behaving like a moron (as this kid does) seems to be in vogue these days.

Home of Barca Fans