Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Maradona37

Imagine Ronaldo played the Euro final, instead of 1-0 it would have been 3-0, but this time for France.
You're bantering but I genuinely believe France would have won that final had he not got injured. His record in finals is far from stellar after all and they played better when he went off.

Maradona37

French players said in interviews that Portugal played much better when CR was out and it took them by surprise.
Precisely. Except it shouldn't have taken them by surprise as there's a pattern and clear obviousness of Portugal being better when he isn't playing. Mainly because the other players play free of pressure and the large shadow he casts, plus they have more than just a poacher waiting up front.

He doesn't make players around him better - he relies on them deferring their game to him so he can juice up his stats. Like he did at Man United and Juve, where he scored a lot of goals at the expense of the team's functioning. He's a parasite footballer.

Maradona37

He was not even on the bench when Eder scored. Only after the goal, he came to the bench and acted like he was a coach.

A clown act no doubt.
I said that too lol, People acting like he coached the team - he only came out in extra time when it looked like they might win. And rather than encouraging them, it honestly looked like he was screaming at them in a 'you cunts better not fuck this up for me' type of way. There was a lot of aggression there.

But hey, PRonaldo is a strong thing. Only he could have bollocks like 'coached the team from the side' given to him in such propaganda.

soul24rage

Another day, another trophy.

GY7hJ5SWwAAOqsq

Home of Barca Fans