Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

soul24rage

If messi scored another fk, hasn’t he surpassed ronaldinho at this point? Or someone else? I remember he held a shared spot.
Top 3 now.

GY8k2bjbAAMRbQU

Horatio

You're welcome
Technical level in football went down the drain. All about kms covered these days.

I think that argument gets overblown. Players train harder than ever before. But I think with better know-how and science players and keeper are better prepared on stopping them.

Football has become a game of margins.

Back in day clubs might not even bothered doing the analyses cause they figured too much hassle.

Now science behind any thing

Alik

I get the argument that flair is being coached out of players. Free-kick taking is different though. It is in the team's best interest's to have someone good at them.

Also got 5 data scientists telling the keeper which blade of grass to stand on to optimise chances of saving a freekick.
Hmm...maybe. Would be interesting to see the statistics on save %.

I think players are just worse at them.

Andresito

Staff member
How are the possibilities of training on free time nowadays for pros? I remember reading clubs are very careful about allowing players to have shooting practices outside training regime.

Imagine the strain on the quad if players stayed an hour after practice each day just shooting and shooting.

Horatio

You're welcome
2nd greatest player of all time

Not overrated, most people dont put him in top 5 anymore which means he's became more of an underrated player actually

His club career is underwhelming.

The go-to argument for why he has shout at best ever is because he is only player that won 3 wc’s. But then those people don’t even look into the history. He barely played in one wc cause he got injured 2nd group game and was out remainder of tournament.

Should never be considered 2nd best(hence where the overrating comes in). Totally fine with top 5.

Home of Barca Fans