Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Alba leaves... who will Messi pal about with in the squad?

Always seems to have 2/3 he is tight with... Roberto? Maybe but didnt appear to be in past.

Di Maria be signed possibly.

Will probably be forced into an awkward friendship with Lewandowski considering their wives apparently get along well :lol:

Iniesta Ultra

limited the amount of control the manager had over the team significantly.

Only way we could overcome xavicross. Messi would bring competence and confidence back in our offense and that would boost the entire team including the defense. The only real bad influence I see with him coming back is that LaPorta will be fooled into thinking whatever success we have in CL should be credited to Xavi, rather than despite him as would be, and when Messi leaves after a season we'll be back to winning the league and getting nowhere in Europe again.

There's also a possibility Xavi's ego triples down and sabotages the team despite Messi. But then LaPorta for sure will realize the inevitable, which can't come soon enough.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
2dv5yxwz520b1.jpg

CatalinR10

if Real wins tomorrow Messi OFFICIALLY seals the Maradona Pele debate.I cant wait.
That already happened almost half a year ago. Real won't win and even if Haaland wins the CL , I don't see how Messi would lose the Ballon d'or to him , could only happen due to recency bias.

Regardless of anything , Messi is already immortalized and 1 Ballon d'or more or less won't change anything.

That already happened almost half a year ago. Real won't win and even if Haaland wins the CL , I don't see how Messi would lose the Ballon d'or to him , could only happen due to recency bias.

Regardless of anything , Messi is already immortalized and 1 Ballon d'or more or less won't change anything.
why do people still then prefer Cristiano Maradona or Pele?

Home of Barca Fans