Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Zanetti would have been ashamed of you.
I used to be a diehard Barcelone fan though.I basically gave up after all the defeats post 2012.Cant be bothered anymore.Now lost the best player in history and cant beat the group stage.Just not worth it to go through all that heartache.

Yes he would be ashamed of me.I like Juventus and Inter at the same time,too.I dont care that he would.

Andresito

Staff member
I used to be a diehard Barcelone fan though.I basically gave up after all the defeats post 2012.Cant be bothered anymore.Now lost the best player in history and cant beat the group stage.Just not worth it to go through all that heartache.

Yes he would be ashamed of me.I like Juventus and Inter at the same time,too.I dont care that he would.
Good for you man. Now let's discuss something that isn't about you, Zanetti or about Messi vs Ronaldo.

Messigician

Here we go

🚨🚨✅| BREAKING: FC Barcelona have made the official offer to Leo Messi: Contract until 2025, with a salary of €25M/year gross! The club is convinced that he will ACCEPT it.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Here we go

🚨🚨✅| BREAKING: FC Barcelona have made the official offer to Leo Messi: Contract until 2025, with a salary of €25M/year gross! The club is convinced that he will ACCEPT it.
Source? Also - if anywhere near true, lots of cash...

CatalinR10

Let's hope The UNDISPUTED GOAT , the World Cup winner and MVP , the 7 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 5 times playmaker of the year , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade , MVP in World Cup/Copa America/Finalissima/U20WC/Olympics , and 2 times Laureus award scores against Auxerre.

@Pedro

@KingLeo10

@Vilarrubi

@malvolio

@DonAK

@bismp

@soul24rage

@JohnN

Messigician

🚨🚨✅| BREAKING: La Liga will APPROVE FC Barcelona's viability plan for Leo Messi's signing tomorrow!
@gerardromero [🎖️] @forcabarca_ar

Horatio

You're welcome
The salary is not too bad but those numbers must be false anyway. Prolly a lot of bonuses and comissions. Let's see how we shoehorn him in.

Home of Barca Fans