Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

just funny seeing people hype up a classless thug like team such as Aegentina

Their reaction to Mbappe who went to comfort Messi after losing to France says it all

Messigician

Be Pionel Pessi

> Don't rock up to Modric's Balon Dor ceremony after he's only been respectful to you

> be a sore loser in defeat to Croatia and blank your team-mate Rakitic.

> harass Yerry Mina, The Dutch, and the French who's only crime was playing football.

> be loved by everyone while scrutinising every action Ronaldo does.

Stay classy

Temptation

He's the greatest troll of them all.

The Joker of Barcaforum. His MO is chaos. Don't expect loyalty :lol:

I don't expect things like "loyalty" from an Internet forum. I'm a totally self sufficient and independent poster. Unfortunately one of the last of my kind of this forum. :lol:

Just find Gician fascinating as a poster and you never know what to expect from him. Top lad though from what I have seen.

Messigician

Would love to see the contract negotiations for good guy Leo's 555m Euro contract.

Release clause and private booth the works.

How many Barca games has he attended whole enjoying the sunny catalan weather?

BarcaOG

Banned
I don't expect things like "loyalty" from an Internet forum. I'm a totally self sufficient and independent poster. Unfortunately one of the last of my kind of this forum. :lol:

Just find Gician fascinating as a poster and you never know what to expect from him. Top lad though from what I have seen.

we will make our last stand together brother against the hive mind

Messigician

The real GOAT is Emi Martinez who saved a 1v1 and saved the world from witnessing fake retirement 3.0 and a 40 year old Messi arguing with ref's why he isn't allowed to use a mobility scooter to get around the pitch

Horatio

You're welcome
gician been pining for an OG return for months. Now first day he is back they are about to have a fight.

Legends of the game.

BarcaOG

Banned
The real GOAT is Emi Martinez who saved a 1v1 and saved the world from witnessing fake retirement 3.0 and a 40 year old Messi arguing with ref's why he isn't allowed to use a mobility scooter to get around the pitch

ur also right that dibu won them the WC w that last minute save

truth

respek

and honour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans