Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
Relax :lol: Why are you targeting cata? He didn't even say anything to any of you (especially lil Tempt), aside from a couple jokes.

I thought I was number 1 on the hit list of the troll squad :lol:

he started attacking me here before i did anything lol. hes unhinged

ur good

Messigician

> no one cares about you , we are all laughing at you , you are a clown

> Alik can you please ban this guy bro , he is too meaaaaaaan to meeeeeee

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Calma

Messi's Pr team had already written 956 reports about Choker Lautaro and Public enemy number 1 who subbed off Di Maria to district from Messi's give away which resulted in Mbappe's goal

ajnotkeith

It isn't entirely on Messi ( even if it's scummy to always claim how much you love the club while extorting it"

It's on the club for being so weak and bending over to his every whim like spoiling a child and then be surprised when he wants to run away moment there's a hint of conflict.

Cr7 who won 5 UCLs and is the UCL GOAT
Asked for wages not even CLOSE to Messi's and Peres rightfully kicked him out saying wtf do you think we are? Made of money?

It's no wonder Madrid are signing Endrick, Vini Jr, and multiple world class talents

While Laporta is crying to the media every 5 seconds begging for Busquets to renew and Messi to come back

LMFAOOOO

Kings of Europa League Banter Club

Messi has brought so much for this club, but at the end of the day he is like any other professional athlete. He wants to get compensated and make a lot of money for his talents, and if he negotiates a king's ransom out of an idiot such as Bartomeu he'll happily take it to stay. Not his fault as all other top players would do the same and look for the best deal for themselves.

Football is a business and loyalty matters little, money is what talks.

CatalinR10

stfu rat clown :clown:

sounds like a great job u have, very engaging and rewarding

...that ur spending ur time monitoring this online sports forum conversation

ur really accomplished arent u, u clown :clown: meme

hey [MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION] i know u only apply the rules selectively but look at this degenerate

kl pls keep your degenerate dog cata on a leash

he is easily top moron and first order clown of barcaforum

his greatest and only achievement sad

rat clown :clown:

but pls keep ur dogs catalunitz and john n in line. u i can respect bc u can be funny but theyre just mean

sorry bro , I didn't meant to make you cry , my bad

Temptation

Getting pounded first by Barca Forum posters and then by his tough/hard(?) Romanian homies. First one as a figure of speech and second one literally.

What a birthday. Take notes folks. :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
sorry bro , I didn't meant to make you cry , my bad

nothing sadder than being a pathetic internet simp for an athelete who will never know your name

working a job that is so rewarding and engaging that u rather get obliterated and emasculated on an internet sports forum

AND ON UR BIRTHDAY LMFAO

ur a joke mate. rat

Messigician

Got to feel sorry for Mbappe tho

Only needed 2 minutes to score a brace

Shame for France best winger in the world Dembele ruined the gameplan and resulted in making history with his early substitution

Messigician

Messi has brought so much for this club, but at the end of the day he is like any other professional athlete. He wants to get compensated and make a lot of money for his talents, and if he negotiates a king's ransom out of an idiot such as Bartomeu he'll happily take it to stay. Not his fault as all other top players would do the same and look for the best deal for themselves.

Football is a business and loyalty matters little, money is what talks.

Sure

But don't go out and do interviews about how all you wanted is a competitive Team and Bartomeu is the devil incarnate for not being to sign neymar back even after offering 280m lmfaooo

Messigician

Messi off to meet with Pique over Christmas

Guess we know who the real man of the house was.

Mrs Messi couldn't handle Shakira taking the spotlight in every insta post now that he's single only hugs and kisses for Pique

BarcaOG

Banned
Messi off to meet with Pique over Christmas

Guess we know who the real man of the house was.

Mrs Messi couldn't handle Shakira taking the spotlight in every insta post now that he's single only hugs and kisses for Pique

pique is a meme clown i cant believe messi is accepting his presence

CatalinR10

he started attacking me here before i did anything lol. hes unhinged

This was my first post to you.

You should have been out there being busy , passionate about something and on your way to be a milionaire , instead you came back to make this forum toxic once more for who knows how many months.

Disappointing.

I approached you with my respect after you being toxic in the past towards me, for a full year, and instead you turned to your usual self and talk about me that I didn't had any personal growth in this year , while insulting me in every post and then having the nerve to run to the mods , like the bitch that you are , after I paid you with the same respect you did to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans