Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Says the guy who literally had a mental breakdown a couple of days back because of an opinion. :lol:

who was even talking to you ? why you always trying to talk to me ? you want to suck my dick , is that it ? want me to spit in your mouth and call you a good girl or what ? :lol:

if its ur bday get off the internet sports forum and go live it up with your friends and family

christ thats sad. last place id be spending time on on my bday would be here lmao

it might be a shock to you but some people do have jobs and are working right now :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
who was even talking to you ? why you always trying to talk to me ? you want to suck my dick , is that it ? want me to spit in your mouth and call you a good girl or what ? :lol:

it might be a shock to you but some people do have jobs and are working right now :lol:

stfu rat clown :clown:

BarcaOG

Banned
sounds like a great job u have, very engaging and rewarding

...that ur spending ur time monitoring this online sports forum conversation

ur really accomplished arent u, u clown :clown: meme

BarcaOG

Banned

hey [MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION] i know u only apply the rules selectively but look at this degenerate

Messigician

It isn't entirely on Messi ( even if it's scummy to always claim how much you love the club while extorting it"

It's on the club for being so weak and bending over to his every whim like spoiling a child and then be surprised when he wants to run away moment there's a hint of conflict.

Cr7 who won 5 UCLs and is the UCL GOAT
Asked for wages not even CLOSE to Messi's and Peres rightfully kicked him out saying wtf do you think we are? Made of money?

It's no wonder Madrid are signing Endrick, Vini Jr, and multiple world class talents

While Laporta is crying to the media every 5 seconds begging for Busquets to renew and Messi to come back

LMFAOOOO

Kings of Europa League Banter Club

Temptation

sounds like a great job u have, very engaging and rewarding

...that ur spending ur time monitoring this online sports forum conversation

ur really accomplished arent u, u clown :clown: meme

He's such an imbecile that he doesn't realise that people are laughing at him, not at what he posted. An absolute sad joke of nature. :lol:

The guy is pathetic and clearly seeking validation. Probably gets bullied and kicked around everyday helplessly. I hope he gets help. Truly do

BarcaOG

Banned
He's such an imbecile that he doesn't realise that people are laughing at him, not at what he posted. An absolute sad joke of nature. :lol:

The guy is pathetic and clearly seeking validation. Probably gets bullied and kicked around everyday helplessly. I hope he gets help. Truly do

he is easily top moron and first order clown of barcaforum

his greatest and only achievement sad

CatalinR10

hey [MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION] i know u only apply the rules selectively but look at this degenerate

> no one cares about you , we are all laughing at you , you are a clown

> Alik can you please ban this guy bro , he is too meaaaaaaan to meeeeeee

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Messigician

You have people like Catilunz who would be the first ones to say the referee robbed Argentina and justice4Mwssi had they lost

Stay classy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans