Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
KL do u really want to associate with degenerate rats lacking all sense of dignity like that? surely u can do better mate lol

CatalinR10

you toxic rat

what a degenerate

stfu rat clown :clown:

your degenerate dog cata

easily top moron and first order clown of barcaforum

rat clown :clown:

ur a joke mate. rat

You keep saying the same insult over and over again. Are you having a seizure or are you not that articulate enough to make a proper insult ?

Funniest shit about all of this , is that after all these insults he says something like this :

hes unhinged

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now we know how the deal will be with me , you'll ask for a truce , forget to take your meds again then go on to insult KL for whatever reason and post toxic comments for pages and pages.

You need stronger meds fam :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
You keep saying the same insult over and over again. Are you having a seizure or are you not that articulate enough to make a proper insult ?

Funniest shit about all of this , is that after all these insults he says something like this :

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now we know how the deal will be with me , you'll ask for a truce , forget to take your meds again then go on to insult KL for whatever reason and post toxic comments for pages and pages.

You need stronger meds fam :lol:

so sad to see u going through all the trouble of finding my posts

yep, sounds like u have an AMAZING, fulfilling job

as the local rat lmfao

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Time to change that signature my man because you took the fattest L this forum have ever seen [MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION]

CatalinR10

so sad to see u going through all the trouble of finding my posts

yep, sounds like u have an AMAZING, fulfilling job

the trouble ?

dawg these are from the past 3-4 pages that you spammed with insults :lol:

who knows , this might have been ,,a trouble" for someone like you but it is what it is , won't touch that subject anyways.

keep spamming insults if that's what makes you happy , but be sure to also check for your blood pressure aswell dawg , I care for you.

Gician probably laughing his ass of in front of his screen but you're too dumb to even realize why :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
the trouble ?

dawg these are from the past 3-4 pages that you spammed with insults :lol:

who knows , this might have been ,,a trouble" for someone like you but it is what it is , won't touch that subject anyways.

keep spamming insults if that's what makes you happy , but be sure to also check for your blood pressure aswell dawg , I care for you.

Gician probably laughing his ass of in front of his screen but you're too dumb to even realize why :lol:

yaaaaawn

try harder birthday rat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans