Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
This was my first post to you.

I approached you with my respect after you being toxic in the past towards me, for a full year, and instead you turned to your usual self and talk about me that I didn't had any personal growth in this year , while insulting me in every post and then having the nerve to run to the mods , like the bitch that you are , after I paid you with the same respect you did to me.

ok rat

Messigician

It must be remembered that Setien is not the only manager who had issues with Lionel Messi. During the 2013-14 season, then manager Gerardo ?Tata? Martino had brought up a similar problem and Setien had this to say about it.

I don?t need anyone to tell me what Martino or another said. I have lived it. I?ve had enough experiences to make an accurate assessment of what this guy and the others are really like,? he had said in 2020.

Messigician

This was my first post to you.

I approached you with my respect after you being toxic in the past towards me, for a full year, and instead you turned to your usual self and talk about me that I didn't had any personal growth in this year , while insulting me in every post and then having the nerve to run to the mods , like the bitch that you are , after I paid you with the same respect you did to me.

You call this snide remark respectful?

CatalinR10

Atleast he got a lil bigger........

you know "bigger".....

For 5 Euros.........

Albeit only for 5 seconds. :lol:

Still talking ?

You're making threads about CR being a movie superstar , talk about men's bodies / muscles , their faces , their hair ( :lol: :lol: :lol:) and now you make gay jokes for the past pages.

Dawg you gay as fuck.

:lol:

Temptation

He started out trying to act smart and patronizing OG.

But then got absolutely annihilated as usual.

Now he knows he's lookin like a total mug. :lol:

KingLeo10

:lol: [MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION], there is nothing left to criticize the GOAT over footballing wise now, so you're now the center of attention of the troll gang (especially lil Tempt who's been moping about since Sunday)

BarcaOG

Banned
:lol: [MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION], there is nothing left to criticize the GOAT over footballing wise now, so you're now the center of attention of the troll gang (especially lil Tempt who's been moping about since Sunday)

honest q KL

is messi on track for bdor #8?

Messigician

All fun and games when the Messi boy brigade chases out Rassvet and Fati two beloved senior posters

But now when the tables turn ppl cry out bloody murder and where are the mods

Now that BarcaOG is back we all need to send a message

We will not tolerate arbitrary double standards concerning moderation

And we all know if France won the world cup BarcaOG would have never been unbanned

I think he is quite gracious in defeat and been very respectful to everyone who's shown him respect

CatalinR10

I'm taking a shit on them , just the usual.

Both of them probably crying as we speak , messaging themselves to meet up and hug to feel better.

Now I feel bad for ruining their Christmas , but not my fault they're so mentally fragile and keep on spamming these pages and run for the mods.

LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans