Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
All fun and games when the Messi boy brigade chases out Rassvet and Fati two beloved senior posters

But now when the tables turn ppl cry out bloody murder and where are the mods

Now that BarcaOG is back we all need to send a message

We will not tolerate arbitrary double standards concerning moderation

And we all know if France won the world cup BarcaOG would have never been unbanned

I think he is quite gracious in defeat and been very respectful to everyone who's shown him respect

thanks gician ur a gentleman and a scholar

100% agree that the double standards need to end

if argentina had lost, anyone even half-joking about it would have been banned on the spot

Messigician

what disrespect?

Check out some of this shit out

https://twitter.com/OgaNlaMedia/status/1605491203822170112?t=5oaJ0NsILPfGsB9dWE6f3g&s=19

https://twitter.com/Total_Zlatan/status/1605044595024445440?t=ybhhqstEXKFcF8d87ze1kw&s=19

https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1605215716222853122?t=OpQ3D1UyHJfOS0TLToHGsw&s=19

Last one is damning he knows everyone calls mbappe a turtle icant help but laugh moment he sees it

BarcaOG

Banned
I'm taking a shit on them , just the usual.

Both of them probably crying as we speak , messaging themselves to meet up and hug to feel better.

Now I feel bad for ruining their Christmas , but not my fault they're so mentally fragile and keep on spamming these pages and run for the mods.

LMAO.

ok rat

KingLeo10

I'm taking a shit on them , just the usual.

Both of them probably crying as we speak , messaging themselves to meet up and hug to feel better.

Now I feel bad for ruining their Christmas , but not my fault they're so mentally fragile and keep on spamming these pages and run for the mods.

LMAO.

I feel sorry for lil Tempt though.

He was always a Chinese knock-off/ follow-up act. No one cares about him now that the main act OG is back in town.

:lol:

BarcaOG

Banned

oh wow

id demand a public apology

but i dont like mbappe so ... eh

still, not cool. champs should be champs with grace

BarcaOG

Banned

He was always a Chinese knock-off/ follow-up act. No one cares about him now that the main act OG is back in town.

be nice KL no need for you to get involved in this toxic mess

Tempt is a good lad and has survived months on end here being piled on. thats not easy. lets not

Messigician

oh wow

id demand a public apology

but i dont like mbappe so ... eh

still, not cool. champs should be champs with grace

Even if you don't like Mbappe he's never disrespected Messi and went to comfort him after the 2018 defeat

They're still PSG team-mates end of the day...

Temptation

2/10. Piss poor attempt to create rivalry between me and OG.

I wouldn't listen to myself if the GOAT OG spoke......

Cry louder for the people at the back, "scientist". :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans