Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

CR7 is 12 goals ahead of Messi in CL. I think it's a reachable number in 1.5 seasons, but I doubt Messi cares/ is motivated by that after the WC win lol
I dont think he will get that record.
Even if he plays a full season with psg he will get like 6/7 goals at best?
He really would need psg ti get past Bayern and put in atleast 4/5 more goals this season in cl.
Doesnt seem likely.
If he had another season till say 2025 then I would believe in it but 1,5 is not enough.
I even expect Paris to choke again vs Bayern.

Would be hilarious if he did break that record given how important it is for CR.
I remember Messi breaking Rauls record first, that bothered him as well.

He probably wont break his overall goal record either now that he's going to play in that mickey mouse league.

MagIX

I've just ordered this

il_1588xN.4494318271_1bya.jpg

:worthy:

FinBarcelonafan

Messi winning World Cup is probably the happiest moment for a Barca fan since 2015 CL win. Otherwise it's been quite shite.(outside few LaLigas).

L3v1s

Messi winning World Cup is probably the happiest moment for a Barca fan since 2015 CL win. Otherwise it's been quite shite.(outside few LaLigas).

True. A few people were saying that a good chunk of the fans here are more Messi fans than Barca, but how can you not love the best player of all time, let alone your club's GOAT? We see how much we're suffering without him, and there's only a handful of players right now that can make the difference like he does. And we can't afford them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans