Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedro

La Masia
disagree a bit. i dont think theres much to mbappe other than his pace (which is insane) and his finishing (which is very good but not as good as haaland)

this is pure speculation but i think mbappe will decline dramatically once he loses his speed. i dont know if he can adapt the war CR did to CF. in this sense haaland's longevity is potentially greater

CR also adapted well to the bench at Utd and Portugal

Pedro

La Masia
disagree a bit. i dont think theres much to mbappe other than his pace (which is insane) and his finishing (which is very good but not as good as haaland)

this is pure speculation but i think mbappe will decline dramatically once he loses his speed. i dont know if he can adapt the war CR did to CF. in this sense haaland's longevity is potentially greater

Mbappe in just 2 world cups played better than CR did in 5, and won the world cup too ;)

xxxxxx

Those PSG fans really are bitches. Talking about not celebrating Messi's World Cup win. Saying the club shouldn't do a presentation for Messi at home because he beat France.

Messi should say fuck them and sign for Man City in the summer and win the Champions League next season against PSG.

Horatio

You're welcome
Those PSG fans really are bitches. Talking about not celebrating Messi's World Cup win. Saying the club shouldn't do a presentation for Messi at home because he beat France.

Messi should say fuck them and sign for Man City in the summer and win the Champions League next season against PSG.

They'll come around in a week or so when he provides his first assist or goal after being back. Non-issue.

KingLeo10

Haaland still needs to prove himself on the biggest stages (CL KOs since it isn't fair to expect too much WC or Euro KO contributions from him, given his NT)

Mbappe is proven at both club and NT level in CL and WC

Hardy

this can't be real lmao

FluohQ_XEAwifFD

BarcaOG

Banned
Mbappe in just 2 world cups played better than CR did in 5, and won the world cup too ;)

LMFAO

mbappe also plays in one of the most unebelievably talented national teams of the last 20 years

pls say it explicitly so that there is no doubt

do you seriously think mbappe > cr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans