Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

Also said Barca was nothing before Messi

Probably just saying what messi wants him to say tbh he began thinking he was beigger than the club towards the end

shame

Kul_z

Glad that qsg crashed out of cup. Now just need bayern to spank their asses and they can focus on winning ligue 1, considering how they are playing it wont be a miracle if they dont achieve it.
Btw, and some posters here have audacity to mention fabian ruiz in FDJ bracket..

malvolio

Why should Messi's brother like Pedri or Gavi? Is this some translation that I don't get?

I mean, I don't particularly like either of them. In the sense that I don't turn on the TV to watch Pedri or Gavi. Maybe Pedri is more watchable, for his moments of magic, but they're not Rivaldo or Ronaldinho.

So what's the deal with this brother of Messi?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Is that brother a guy who embezzled or laundered money not belonging to him and that looks like retarded person?

Kul_z

Is that brother a guy who embezzled or laundered money not belonging to him and that looks like retarded person?

I think yes, even caught in some gang activities couple of years ago in argentina. I mean, how retarded you need to be

Birdy

Why should Messi's brother like Pedri or Gavi? Is this some translation that I don't get?

I mean, I don't particularly like either of them. In the sense that I don't turn on the TV to watch Pedri or Gavi. Maybe Pedri is more watchable, for his moments of magic, but they're not Rivaldo or Ronaldinho.

So what's the deal with this brother of Messi?

He doesn't have to like them
but trashing them publicly is a dick move
He could have been civil without praising them

malvolio

He doesn't have to like them
but trashing them publicly is a dick move
He could have been civil without praising them

Saying he is not fond of either is not him trashing them. Just like me asking you who do you like better between Ferran and Raphinha and you saying 'neither', because you're in love with Dembele. Where's the trashing in that?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His brother apologized lol. To Barca, fans and Catalunya. I guess someone, either Messi himself or his father told him to do this.

FofLYaJWYAgtnvn

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
lmao good that he apologized. Doubt it was sincere though and he should have known better to say those things.

He wrote that he was joking so definitely not sincere. He's also really stupid though with the shit he's managed to involve himself with in Argentina. I suppose every family got one of those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans