Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul24rage

dang Vignolo is as credible as you can get in regards to Messi.

But I thought that there's nothing the club or the player can do.

Horatio

You're welcome
The podcast Jadentheman posted explains how it is plausible that the board wanted Messi gone for reasons explained.

Tackle

dang Vignolo is as credible as you can get in regards to Messi.

But I thought that there's nothing the club or the player can do.

Right, very odd.

Tebas does not seem to be moving off his position, so what's different now than 4 days ago? Why come out and announce that he's leaving and hold press conferences if negotiations are still possible?

Devils

Bar?a has asked to reopen negotiations with Leo Messi. The player's lawyers have asked PSG for more time to review the contract and offer. Nothing is closed. @verobrunati

Every source is reporting it now.

KingLeo10

:lol::lol::lol: Imagine doing the farewell only to come back 2 days later. We legit need to move on from him...even though we won't win shit either way, I kinda liked seeing the players play more freely.

Tackle

:lol::lol::lol: Imagine doing the farewell only to come back 2 days later. We legit need to move on from him...even though we won't win shit either way, I kinda liked seeing the players play more freely.

Had already mentally moved on from him in the squad and was looking forward to a new era.

I am sure there was a mutual desire to reach an agreement, but all the goodbyes and farewells have been said at this point.

Even if there is somehow another option available to bring him back we shouldn't do it.

Let him chase some more CLs on a superior team and we can rebuild properly. Tired of the same old shite every season.

Devils

Imagine if this cat ends up staying and Barca get this whole saga documented on video for the inevitable Messi: The Last Dance documentary.

The commercial rights of that documentary would damn near clear this club of its debts.

:wow:

KingLeo10

Had already mentally moved on from him in the squad and was looking forward to a new era.

I am sure there was a mutual desire to reach an agreement, but all the goodbyes and farewells have been said at this point.

Even if there is somehow another option available to bring him back we shouldn't do it.

Let him chase some more CLs on a superior team and we can rebuild properly. Tired of the same old shite every season.

Agree with every word.

Barcilliant

This just seems like drama and bs to me. Did a big bank or billionaire decide to inject some cash into the club?
How can the financial situation change so rapidly?
If he decides to stay the fans should ask for a proper explanation, not some half baked lies from club and player.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Laporta is probably trying something like having Messi sign with Newell's Old Boys and then loaning Messi to Barcelona. Not sure if it will work but it's worth one last try.

Unless Tebas and La Liga are capitulating and realize nobody is going to watch the league outside of hardcore fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans