Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergus90

Only watched this game and the City game so my sample size is very limited but PSG definitely looked a better team without him today unfortunately.

Laplacian

Oh my god, there are so many people on reddit literally saying the team is better without him. "Messi needs the entire team to play through him to play well, he's a mismatch and he doesn't fit. Team functions so much better without him."

Popular opinion from certain barcaforum users are now entering into the mainstream. We are going to hear about this "W" for years if Messi keeps playing like this :lol:

Dark Magus

PSG is lucky with referees in Ligue1. Penalty against Lyon when Neymar fouled, Icardi fouled goalkeeper this game. Nasser didnt only sign players.

sickstar

He was quite good besides the last two games, marseille and this game though. Let's agree that opening match against reims is just a warm up match.

I think he got minor injury problem but he just kept silence. Today, poch decide to be critical once more and repeat lyon messi replacement once he saw there's something wrong with him.

I guess this is the best decision for right now.

Actually Neymar has been a bit worse this season, in all. He scored only like 1 goal and 4 assist now in the entire psg matches, with more minutes than messi.

Only mbappe in his usual standard, but also often a bit lacking in his finishing skills.

Birdy

Oh my god, there are so many people on reddit literally saying the team is better without him. "Messi needs the entire team to play through him to play well, he's a mismatch and he doesn't fit. Team functions so much better without him."

Popular opinion from certain barcaforum users are now entering into the mainstream. We are going to hear about this "W" for years if Messi keeps playing like this :lol:

You don't need to see him at PSG to conclude that.

His last years at Barca attest to the very same conclusion

Rassvet

He was quite good besides the last two games, marseille and this game though. Let's agree that opening match against reims is just a warm up match.

I think he got minor injury problem but he just kept silence. Today, poch decide to be critical once more and repeat lyon messi replacement once he saw there's something wrong with him.

I guess this is the best decision for right now.

Actually Neymar has been a bit worse this season, in all. He scored only like 1 goal and 4 assist now in the entire psg matches, with more minutes than messi.

Only mbappe in his usual standard, but also often a bit lacking in his finishing skills.

He hasn't had one good all around performance yet imo. His goals in the CL masked otherwise poor displays.

Rassvet

[MENTION=29961]OGbarca[/MENTION] must be realllly busy to have stayed off this thread in the last 2 hours

Hardy

I think he should skip next international break and working on his fitness, Argentina has qualyfing in the bag

sickstar

He hasn't had one good all around performance yet imo. His goals in the CL masked otherwise poor displays.

That must be subjective, coz i remember like he's playing at least one really solid game where he hit the bar ,hard to disposessed and raining chances for mbappe and ney just to bottle, i think that's the performance against rennes. But need to watch it again to confirm if it is indeed that one.

Just saw in whoscored that he has fairly great score in a team who's losing 0-2. Best psg player at that match.

But other than that match, i agree he's not getting his usual shape. In ucl he's been good against brugge, mediocre against city and leipzig but has much better luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans