Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

That must be subjective, coz i remember like he's playing at least one really solid game where he hit the bar ,hard to disposessed and raining chances for mbappe and ney just to bottle, i think that's the performance against rennes. But need to watch it again to confirm if it is indeed that one.

Just saw in whoscored that he has fairly great score in a team who's losing 0-2. Best psg player at that match.

But other than that match, i agree he's not getting his usual shape. In ucl he's been good against brugge, mediocre against city and leipzig but has much better luck.

He had good moments but overall not a single good match, there is no point though discussing that now. Better to wait until the season before judging the season.

KingLeo10

I haven’t been on my best behavior of late, but I honestly think part of it is you being jealous about me giving more attention to [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION] of late.

Anyway, I’ve been getting back into form the past few days and will continue until I’m back on my best behavior here.

Look at BBZ for how to do it right. The GOAT has managed to stay dominant since he's been here.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I haven’t been on my best behavior of late, but I honestly think part of it is you being jealous about me giving more attention to [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION] of late.

Anyway, I’ve been getting back into form the past few days and will continue until I’m back on my best behavior here.

Thats a statement :pique:

sickstar

That must be subjective, coz i remember like he's playing at least one really solid game where he hit the bar ,hard to disposessed and raining chances for mbappe and ney just to bottle, i think that's the performance against rennes. But need to watch it again to confirm if it is indeed that one.

Just saw in whoscored that he has fairly great score in a team who's losing 0-2. Best psg player at that match.

But other than that match, i agree he's not getting his usual shape. In ucl he's been good against brugge, mediocre against city and leipzig but has much better luck.

Well, turns out i'm right.
And check this stat at that match

Long ball 6 accurate long ball 6
Through ball 4 accurate through ball 3

In a match that he was the only player between the two team that could produced an accurate through ball lol. I don't know if whoscored slept with other player's replay but i sure notice about his.

Rassvet

Well, turns out i'm right.
And check this stat at that match

Long ball 6 accurate long ball 6
Through ball 4 accurate through ball 3

In a match that he was the only player between the two team that could produced an accurate through ball lol. I don't know if whoscored slept with other player's replay but i sure notice about his.

That was the one match I missed so maybe you’re right.

sickstar

I sure remembered that one coz i watched only that match, brugge, 2nd half of city game, and around 30 minutes of leipzig game. Missed majority of ligue one games where he played. Not a fan of them too tbh (only to watch messi). Okay maybe also watched the lyon or marseille match (can't remember which one, for just a few tens of minutes).

Also missed some barca matches lately, besides the first against bayern, madrid and the first barca matches.

Things get busier in working life lately and that's why lack of watching time.

Last edited:

Altomonte

Messi was clearly not fully fit and - I think - does not want to take any risk before next international break. As soon as ARG has qualified for WC, he will step it up in Ligue Un.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The days of him being the best player in the world or top three in the world are over, but still believe he can step up big time when needed in anything resembling a team, like he's done for Argentina.

Something for Poch or their new manager to consider because it's CL or bust for this PSG team, but right now they look pretty pathetic. Still early days though. These trophies aren't won right now :shrug:

sickstar

One of his bad trait is to keep playing when he's injured. And that's not going to produce any good. Poch again made the right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans