Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassvet

Francesc Aguilar: Just as I told you, with time ahead, that Lionel Messi won the Ballon d'Or, on the other hand I am not so clear, far from it, with The Best. I see a very political election that can hurt Leo and benefit Mohamed Salah with the permission of Robert Lewandowski. Attentive.

serghei

Catalan media slandering Messi

Leo Messi used to earn ?135m annually at Bar?a. Griezmann was on ?21m.

? Lluis Canut via @esport3

No slander. He was paid absurdly. Not even oil teams running on billionaires with mega-deep pockets pay players as high as we did Messi. Maybe that is worth when you win multiple CLs, but it's surely not worth it when you collect humiliations every year.

I wouldn't be surprised if PSG moves on Messi if Madrid knocks them out and he walks carelessly on the field. I just hope we won't bring him back if they do based on some romantic sentimentalist notion.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
No slander. He was paid absurdly. Not even oil teams running on billionaires with mega-deep pockets pay players as high as we did Messi. Maybe that is worth when you win multiple CLs, but it's surely not worth it when you collect humiliations every year.

100000000%

Messigician

Xavi was nearly speechless when he heard about Ousmane Demb?l??s demands. They were ?43m before tax per year + ?7m in add ons. One of the reasons why his transfer to Bayern is almost impossible.

? @Plettigoal

BarcaOG be like If he was shocked by that, what will happen to xavi once he finds out Messi was earning 150 million per year for winning copa del reys and bottling and ghosting in the UCLs 😹😹😹😹

BarcaOG

Banned
Xavi was nearly speechless when he heard about Ousmane Demb?l??s demands. They were ?43m before tax per year + ?7m in add ons. One of the reasons why his transfer to Bayern is almost impossible.

? @Plettigoal

BarcaOG be like If he was shocked by that, what will happen to xavi once he finds out Messi was earning 150 million per year for winning copa del reys and bottling and ghosting in the UCLs ��������

im not shocked, actually its completely consistent with barto's awful business sense to give messi the keys to the kingdom despite the lack of major trophies. its classic barto to overpay for failure

BarcaOG

Banned
by the way, who gives an eff that messi had the most goals and assists of the 2010s

goals against cadiz and eibar are a dime a dozen. gimme decisive match winning CL KO goals against top teams and goals against top 3 liga opponents, thats whats interesting

those numbers will look great for messi 2010-2015 and utterly meme worthy 2016-2020

Rassvet

It’s not just that the wage was so high but the contract also allowed him to leave for free at the end of each season if he informed the club by June 10.

Any club would pay even less with that clause than they would otherwise.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It’s not just that the wage was so high but the contract also allowed him to leave for free at the end of each season if he informed the club by June 10.

Any club would pay even less with that clause than they would otherwise.

with that wage and clause it was Messi >>>>>>>> Fc Barcelona , clown act from barto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans