Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Let's hope The GOAT , the 7 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade and Laureus award scores against Brest.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]

KingLeo10

from your perspective. others like rassy have noted that, as it turns out, i was right about messi all along :lol:

It's really a shame. Tried many times to get you to be a reasonable poster (which you are educated enough to be), but you are hell bent on making this thread unreadable with the baits.

Rassvet has had 7-8 accounts on here banned. So trolls keeping trolls as company is not surprising.

BarcaOG

Banned
there is literally no other super strar in sports history with as bad an international finals streak as messi

imagine muhammad ali going 7-1 or whatever in championship matches :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
Let's hope The GOAT , the 7 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade and Laureus award scores against Brest.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]

cringe psg fan

BarcaOG

Banned
you guys can cry all you want, all i have to do is look up barcas CL performances since 2016 and league performances since 2018 to see messi declined faster than gravitational inertia in a vacuum

CatalinR10

cringe psg fan

are you a homosexual ? why do you keep on searching desperatelly for my attention all these months since I don't even quote or talk to you ?

when you are done licking my ass you should go a round at my balls aswell. If you feel tired or thirsty , I'll be sure to take a run before so they'll be extra juicy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans