Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
are you a homosexual ? why do you keep on searching desperatelly for my attention all these months since I don't even quote or talk to you ?

when you are done licking my ass you should go a round at my balls aswell. If you feel tired or thirsty , I'll be sure to take a run before so they'll be extra juicy.

thats the cringiest thing youve posted here, which is remarkable because youre the cringiest poster on record

cringe psg fan

BarcaOG

Banned
are you a homosexual ? why do you keep on searching desperatelly for my attention all these months since I don't even quote or talk to you ?

when you are done licking my ass you should go a round at my balls aswell. If you feel tired or thirsty , I'll be sure to take a run before so they'll be extra juicy.

so first you are an unhinged violent psychopath

and now a homophobe

no wonder you defended racist gnido so much, lol

JamDav1982

its not. i have given plenty of evidence to support my claims that messi is hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighly overrated, which are simply ignored and not responded to

Nah calling Messi a 'failure and a meme' is just attention seeking and trolling as is the great comeback of calling folk 'PSG fans' when dont agree.

CatalinR10

thats the cringiest thing youve posted here, which is remarkable because youre the cringiest poster on record

cringe psg fan

go on , keep on quoting and insulting me in different threads. I didn't even talk to you in last months but you made +50 quotes of my posts , all insults towards me.

Didn't you also insult my family like 2-3 months ago ?

Keep on insulting me and my family and we'll see if you're this tough when I'll visit you in Canada and beat the shit out of you.

Don't worry , you don't have to be a pussy and quote the owner of this forum like a bitch, like last time , I'll do this for you.

[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION]

Go on , keep on quoting and insult me or my family , we'll see if you'll have this attitude in real life aswell.

Andresito

Staff member
KingPolice10 again trying to hinge OG but as usual it ends up in an even bigger mess than it originally was.

OG collects the W for successful trolling and shit stirring once again.

BarcaOG

Banned
Nah calling Messi a 'failure and a meme' is just attention seeking and trolling as is the great comeback of calling folk 'PSG fans' when dont agree.

it isnt when i give specific evidence such as his atrocious intl finals record, his abysmall CL humiliations record, the fact that madrids best post-1950s CL streak coincided with messis peak, etc etc etc

you chose to ignore that and call it trolling. ok. lol. thats not how discussion works

and actually the leading Paris Ultra here catalunitz is more concerned--as are others--with messi scoring in france than how barca is performing, which is slowly making this forum a psg enclave. im not the only one noticing either, lol

KingLeo10

KingPolice10 again trying to hinge OG but as usual it ends up in an even bigger mess than it originally was.

OG collects the W for successful trolling and shit stirring once again.

There's a tolerance limit to how unhinged one can be. And when the mods don't take action...

BarcaOG

Banned
go on , keep on quoting and insulting me in different threads. I didn't even talk to you in last months but you made +50 quotes of my posts , all insults towards me.

Didn't you also insult my family like 2-3 months ago ?

Keep on insulting me and my family and we'll see if you're this tough when I'll visit you in Canada and beat the shit out of you.

Don't worry , you don't have to be a pussy and quote the owner of this forum like a bitch, like last time , I'll do this for you.

[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION]

Go on , keep on quoting and insult me or my family , we'll see if you'll have this attitude in real life aswell.

i havent said a single thing about your family?

theres nothing scary about you Johnny Derp forum-psg bro. try me.

more real life violent threads from this unhinged psycopath + homophobia and racism

BarcaOG

Banned
for the record i have no problem with KL or andresito, the real issue here is someone who threatens violence at every opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans