Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
Messi seems very happy with his life and achievements during his career. It's you actually who has to live for the rest of your life with the fact Real Madrid won more than Barca in the latter part of the last decade. Cope.

huh? sure, i dont like it, but i dont 'have to live with it' because im not responsible for it, lol. im an outsider. we all are

KingLeo10

Damn, when it looked like the situation had calmed down, we see a new fight between [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] and [MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION] :(

One thing you have in common with your idol CR7 is that you are not as clever as you think you are.

You're trolling more with these posts than any "fight" between me and Rassvet. And it's clear for everyone to see.

Forums were much more enjoyable when you were off at Juve pretending to be a 72 year old man who can still "attract" women.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

One thing you have in common with your idol CR7 is that you are not as clever as you think you are.

You're trolling more with these posts than any "fight" between me and Rassvet. And it's clear for everyone to see.

Forums were much more enjoyable when you were off at Juve pretending to be a 72 year old man who can still "attract" women.

Wtf dude, i wanted to help here. If you can't appreciate it then put me on ignore list.

sickstar

Messi seems very happy with his life and achievements during his career. It's you actually who has to live for the rest of your life with the fact Real Madrid won more than Barca in the latter part of the last decade. Cope.

Give him a break. Now i know it's useless to debate with him.
He's just one person, not the majority of professional captains, coaches ,journalists that chose messi over the rest of players for 7 times (and twice in the era where xavi and iniesta is not even playing, in europe, for iniesta case).
The logic thinking in this is that there will always be people who are against, just like the rest of the voters that didn't vote for messi. Of which i realize that they're professionals, not just some silly wannabe analyst like majority here.
So, from now i'll just enjoy the drama while drinking coffee in my backyard. :coffee:

Mateka

Argentina forward Lionel Messi, 34, could force his Paris St-Germain exit after just one season if the club fails to win the Champions League, according to former Barcelona midfielder and Spain international Lobo Carrasco. (El Chiringuito TV, via Mirror)

Rassvet

Argentina forward Lionel Messi, 34, could force his Paris St-Germain exit after just one season if the club fails to win the Champions League, according to former Barcelona midfielder and Spain international Lobo Carrasco. (El Chiringuito TV, via Mirror)

I posted the headlines from #ChiringuitoMessi a few pages back

Almost no chance of PSG winning the CL anyway so the conditional isn’t really necessary. I wonder if this contract has a clause where he can leave for free though.

BarcaOG

Banned
chiringuito is for the antics and the lols, theyre not serious journalists (but it is a very entertaining show)

just a day or two ago carrasco was adamant that messi would NOT leave psg...

today its the opposite :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans