Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassvet

I expect Madrid to dab all over PSG tbh.

I’m placing big money on that happening as well.

3.80 for a first leg Madrid win is too enticing.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Madrid are so overrated because they dominate a very weak La Liga. They are not that good really. QSG is underperforming, but i think they are the better team overall and they ll knock Marid out.

Madrid relies a lot on Vini/Benz, their midfield was (easily?) beaten from chelsea last season. But PSG isnt strong either in midfield and rely too much on Mbappe's speed. 50/50 i would say.

Morten

We are decent, but nothing special either, much like PSG.

Also, PSG is the type of team you can dominate, but they still get a result anyway.

Rassvet

Also, PSG is the type of team you can dominate, but they still get a result anyway.

You guys are much better than PSG. I could see a 5-2 on aggregate like four years ago.

SmilerBam

This is the only match i want Leo to play really well for QSG. Like when he used to shit all over you guys like there was no tomorrow. Let's hope to that then. :messi:

Morten

This is the only match i want Leo to play really well for QSG. Like when he used to shit all over you guys like there was no tomorrow. Let's hope to that then. :messi:

Didn't do much in the last years of classicos though, let see if he shows up this time, as long as Mbappe is having a terrible game i guess it would be fine.

SmilerBam

Didn't do much in the last years of classicos though, let see if he shows up this time, as long as Mbappe is having a terrible game i guess it would be fine.

Oh c'mon. I know the man is old and he doesn't give many shits about QSG now, but if he turns it on...Mbappe will be the least of your problems.

FinBarcelonafan

Kind of what I am thinking. On paper PSG better, but Real might end up playing better as team but still see PSG shithouse their way to victory.

Yeah, this PSG is a bit like old Barca amigo team. Insane quality but horrible team. They can burnthe opponent with few quality chances though.

And this PSG still has stronger defense and goalkeeping than the famous old amigo club had. So a bit better than old amigos club imo.

PSG has great defenseman and especially goalies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans