Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mateka

I posted the headlines from #ChiringuitoMessi a few pages back

Almost no chance of PSG winning the CL anyway so the conditional isn’t really necessary. I wonder if this contract has a clause where he can leave for free though.

He has not gone there to sit on the bench for a run of games either, if that happens.

So he might have a ‘Get out of jail free’ card.

Porque

Good luck breaking that PSG contract before the WC.

tenor.png

fergus90

PSG looks very meh tbh, their lead in france is a bit misleading. i think madrid will handle them comfortably

Yeah, I'd pick Madrid to beat them too, PSG are disjointed.

Plus Madrid's two of Vinicius and Benzema are having just as an effective season as PSG's frontline, which is probably the only thing you could make a case for PSG with when the tie was made.

Rassvet

Fking Barto he should have been sold 1 year ago so we could have saved money

Tru. We missed out on a ton of cash for just one extra season. That's part of the problem with electing politicians though. Barca having more money now from letting Messi go has no impact on Barto today but being the president who let Messi leave would have created a far bigger backlash against him forever.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yeah, I'd pick Madrid to beat them too, PSG are disjointed.

Plus Madrid's two of Vinicius and Benzema are having just as an effective season as PSG's frontline, which is probably the only thing you could make a case for PSG with when the tie was made.

I think we will see another PSG with Ney and Messi, even though they are underperforming you will need to pay attention for them and so Mbappe will get a lot more space. Even Neymar who played most of the time bad this season plays usually well in big games.

SmilerBam

Madrid are so overrated because they dominate a very weak La Liga. They are not that good really. QSG is underperforming, but i think they are the better team overall and they ll knock Marid out.

Horatio

You're welcome
Madrid are so overrated because they dominate a very weak La Liga. They are not that good really. QSG is underperforming, but i think they are the better team overall and they ll knock Marid out.

Kind of what I am thinking. On paper PSG better, but Real might end up playing better as team but still see PSG shithouse their way to victory.

SmilerBam

Kind of what I am thinking. On paper PSG better, but Real might end up playing better as team but still see PSG shithouse their way to victory.

Both teams are despicable. If both could somehow lose this tie, i would take that in a heartbeat. But i can NEVER support Real against anyone. Not even corrupt shite like QSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans