Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
Yeah, this PSG is a bit like old Barca amigo team. Insane quality but horrible team. They can burnthe opponent with few quality chances though.

And this PSG still has stronger defense and goalkeeping than the famous old amigo club had. So a bit better than old amigos club imo.

PSG has great defenseman and especially goalies.

yep.

Real are playing much, much better football. they look a proper team. not CL contenders or anything but certainly better than both Barca and PSG. carlo is a good coach.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You guys are much better than PSG. I could see a 5-2 on aggregate like four years ago.

uf its amazing that its still the same midfield like four years ago :lol: 17-18 Paris was very strong (maybe better than paris of now?), they played well in bernabeu, Neymar was terrific in that match and long time it looked like the match will end 1-1. Then shortly before the match would have ended they got the 2-1 and 3-1. In Paris Real dominated them completely.

Rassvet

Given the Morty pessimism tax, him saying PSG and RM are similar strength probably means it's at least 70-30 in favor of RM.

fergus90

I'd much prefer PSG to win it , just can't see it happening. I've not watched an awful lot of them this year, 5-6 games now I think but most of the time they look very disjointed.

Real seem to have that team spirit and know how in these big European nights to navigate their way through.

Valdario

Messi's destroying Real once again, mark my words. I don't think Real's defence can cope with Messi & Mbappe if either of them have a great game.

Andresito

Staff member
Messi's destroying Real once again, mark my words. I don't think Real's defence can cope with Messi & Mbappe if either of them have a great game.

Been a long time since Messi did that tbf.

Difference now compared to his late Barca time is that he has teammates that need to be kept in check as well. Might open up a bit more space for Leo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans