Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

The much maligned Suarez and Rakitic were also clutch in many recent clasicos. No coincidence that our losing streak started as soon as they and EV were gone.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

People hated Suarez and Rakitic for their absolute no shows in CL while Messi was still scoring big time in CL.

Case in point..Suarez has 1 CL goal in 12 games at AM.

Clueless as usual. e-bay version of BBZ.

KingLeo10

Messi joined PSG for this exact reason. To coast except for CL and WC.

If he goes deep in CL (SF/Final) and especially if he wins it, the strategy is a huge success.

If he exits in R of 16 or QF, his PSG season is a failure.

I will say that he needs to get into rhythm within the next 1-2 weeks. It's very hard to just switch it up a gear for CL KO games, especially at 34.5.

Messigician

Messi joined PSG for this exact reason. To coast except for CL and WC.

If he goes deep in CL (SF/Final) and especially if he wins it, the strategy is a huge success.

If he exits in R of 16 or QF, his PSG season is a failure.

I will say that he needs to get into rhythm within the next 1-2 weeks. It's very hard to just switch it up a gear for CL KO games, especially at 34.5.

He's finished
Even his biggest defenders me and rassvet can see it

Once Mbappe leaves then what?

He's 36 and had a finished Neymar to play with

KingLeo10

He's finished
Even his biggest defenders me and rassvet can see it

Once Mbappe leaves then what?

He's 36 and had a finished Neymar to play with

OG slowed down on trolling Messi so you went from "defending" Messi to trolling him.

Got you figured out, lad. No wonder you and Rassvet get along so well. He's less funny than you though :mou:

BarcaOG

Banned
eh, 'i miss u mister' after yesterday is the same as saying 'i miss u mister' to either Busi and Pique. like them, messi is past it and, like them, he hadnt delivered anything against real since like 2017

he would have shat the bed yesterday like the rest of the veterans.

Messigician

OG slowed down on trolling Messi so you went from "defending" Messi to trolling him.

Got you figured out, lad. No wonder you and Rassvet get along so well. He's less funny than you though :mou:

Opinions can change.

I thought he was planning to take it easy for UCL and the world cup

But it's clear with yet another week out he don't get rhythm and Madrid will tear PSG apart and it's a early elimination yet again

Then Mbappe leaves next season and he's stuck with a washed up Ramos, Neymar, Wijnaldun, Herrera, Idrissa etc

What is there to look forward to as a Messi fan? You tell me

BarcaOG

Banned
to me there was nothing more pathetic then when Barca rolled out that special commemorative Senyera jersey specifically for el classico a year or two ago

and messi couldnt have been more apathetic, indifferent, and unmotivated--as captain of FCB no less--as Real notched yet another victory over us. complete shame and clown performance that day

Messigician

eh, 'i miss u mister' after yesterday is the same as saying 'i miss u mister' to either Busi and Pique. like them, messi is past it and, like them, he hadnt delivered anything against real since like 2017

he would have shat the bed yesterday like the rest of the veterans.

Rare agreement with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans