Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

We had to rip off that Messi band-aid at some point.

I think the only real shitty part of it was Laporta saying everything was fine and his renewal was on track but it turned out it was impossible at the time. Things have changed quite a bit since then at least in a financial aspect.

Lying was one thing but the fact that Messi couldn't get a proper farewell was criminal.

I bet Pique will have a parade around Barcelona when he retires. The fucking cunt.

FinBarcelonafan

In the end though, Barca won and Messi. He had no chance winning CL, Barca had to move on, it was time.

Only thing which bothers me is the way Messi left. It was right time but wrong way. Especially how Messi was treated.

Messi deserved the greatest farewell ever.

RF20

Banned
Lying was one thing but the fact that Messi couldn't get a proper farewell was criminal.

I bet Pique will have a parade around Barcelona when he retires. The fucking cunt.

Well he did get a decent farewell from Bayern a while back tbf, after which he threw his toys out of the pram....

Rassvet

Leo Messi is going to come to play with the Argentina National Team against Venezuela and Ecuador. (Gaston Edul)

malvolio

Has Rasshit brought in his retarded brother or he felt that his previous trolling was not cutting it and let loose his alter ego on a mission to smear shit all over the place?

malvolio

No need to call pique a Cunt. He is also a club legend.

from a sporting perspective you could say he is a club legend. i just don't like what he has become over the years. it's all about politics with him and polishing his image of future president.

basically he followed the sergio ramos blueprint of making himself appear the hero that 'bleeds' for the club. all the while annoying people with his antics and shithouserry.

iniestaGOAT

from a sporting perspective you could say he is a club legend. i just don't like what he has become over the years. it's all about politics with him and polishing his image of future president.

basically he followed the sergio ramos blueprint of making himself appear the hero that 'bleeds' for the club. all the while annoying people with his antics and shithouserry.

What has he even done apart from the speech after loss vs bayern?

Pique is hated cause he wants to be club president. But i it happens he could be bigger than GOAT president Laporta. His and shikaras influence could make the club bigger than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans