Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Messi or push for ageing Salah would be my guess who the big story is this summer.

Haaland feels like too much smoke and hinting from the club which would be no need for if could genuinely get him.

Could be wrong. Will have to wait and see.

Messigician

🎙| Joan Laporta: ?We have to be economically strong against state-owned clubs but this club will not become a company, nor will it be sold to any company.? #fcblive

PRESIDENT! 💪👑 Reverter in the mud and no wonder Laporta kicked out the rest of his men out

Messigician

🎙🚨| Joan Laporta: ?La Liga says if we sign the CVC deal, we will have a higher salary margin. We are working with CVC and other similar companies. We want a partner who contributes capital with an option to reclaim the rights we sell or give away.? #fcblive

Catta

Would ruin all the progress the club made this season. The youngsters in midfield would be the biggest losers then. They finally became more daring with their passing, and if Messi returned, all the play would again go through him. Pedri and Gavi would become water carriers for Messi, instead of playmakers for Barca.

Messigician

Would ruin all the progress the club made this season. The youngsters in midfield would be the biggest losers then. They finally became more daring with their passing, and if Messi returned, all the play would again go through him. Pedri and Gavi would become water carriers for Messi, instead of playmakers for Barca.

Not what happened with Xavi and Iniesta?

Tackle

Laporta: "I had to make a big decision about Messi, but I do not regret it. No one is above the club."

My president.

Birdy

You pick and choose who makes decisions dependent on the argument.

Sometimes it is Xavi choosing transfers and Barca stuck in the past.
Last week it was Laporta forcing some transfer on club.
Now it is back to Alemany who apparently would absolutely never allow Dembele to play again as he is man in charge.

Everything I wrote is correct

XAvi chose Ferran, Adama, Auba and wanted Morata (who we couldn't get). Xavi wants Azpli, Christensen etc for the summer
Laporta wants Haaland. It's his personal obsession
Allemany ABSOLUTELY never wanted Dembele to play again. Xavi wanted him to play. The latter convinced Laporta

Horatio

You're welcome
Laporta: "I had to make a big decision about Messi, but I do not regret it. No one is above the club."

My president.

haha I have been supportive of Laporta from beginning cause I always thought he would put club back on track but this is another disgusting move.

He couldn't just let it be and wants to own up and take credit for the move so now admitting he lied to everyone. It's like a serial killer wanting to return to scene of crime and subconsciously wanting to get caught to take credit.

JamDav1982

Everything I wrote is correct

XAvi chose Ferran, Adama, Auba and wanted Morata (who we couldn't get). Xavi wants Azpli, Christensen etc for the summer
Laporta wants Haaland. It's his personal obsession
Allemany ABSOLUTELY never wanted Dembele to play again. Xavi wanted him to play. The latter convinced Laporta

So Xavi has final say now?

Few weeks ago you scoffed at that and said Alemany in charge and saying same again today.

For what its worth it was Cruyff who pushed more for the pace in team from likes of Auba and Traore.

Dont care what Alemany wanted.. the point is you said he wouldnt play again as Alemany in charge. Wrong. You were told he would play and Xavi would push for it to happen.

So again there you go... now saying Laporta can over rule Alemany on players like Haaland.

Making point for me.

Last edited:

Messigician

haha I have been supportive of Laporta from beginning cause I always thought he was on his way of bringing club back on track, but this is another disgusting move.

He couldn't just let it be and wants to own up and take credit for the movie so now admitting he lied to everyone. It's like a serial killer wanting to return to scene of crime and subconsciously wanting to get caught to take credit.

Lmao

Messigician

Laporta: "Messi's departure? It was the hardest decision I made. I didn't want to make the decision. Messi is the best player in history, but that was our situation."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans