Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Can anyone here name 1 player from Strasbourg?

:lol:

Yes , Hager.

ludovic-ajorque-rc-strassburg-alsace-1563515837-23734.jpg

Horatio

You're welcome
I thought I was getting over it but here at the hostel Argentinians watching videos of his being in France. It still hurts. Then I decided on buying the new Barca jersey. Then I had flashes of Messi kissing the Barca badge.

Don't have much to complain about in life but didn't expect this to affect me that much. I should be thinking it is just football in the end.

....hold me.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I have noticed this too. Our social media is the most cringey out of the top clubs. It?s like a bunch of interns are running it. I am aware the club is bankrupt and can?t employ proper social media teams, but fuk me it?s so bad at times

Do you remember that matchday show when Bayern were pummeling us and they were complaining about how it was unfair and that they should stop?

So embarrassing.

Shit when we had money. Still shit when we don't. Although a couple of the Memphis signing features were quite good, but they prob hired external artists for the graphics.

malvolio

Do you remember that matchday show when Bayern were pummeling us and they were complaining about how it was unfair and that they should stop?

So embarrassing.

Shit when we had money. Still shit when we don't. Although a couple of the Memphis signing features were quite good, but they prob hired external artists for the graphics.

Don't think we ain't got the money. But just as with transfers of players/managers, we hired the wrong personnel.

Porque

We're running our social media too clean.

Other clubs are bantering and being edgy while we were trying to throw the holy water in the public while touching the boys in private.

vegitot

PSG's video is about to hit a million like on Twitter. At least they give Messi some entrance. Compare to Barca farewell, it is day and night.

BBZ8800

We're running our social media too clean.

Other clubs are bantering and being edgy while we were trying to throw the holy water in the public while touching the boys in private.

Choirboy players
Choirboy employees
Choirboy culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans