Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

Habitual liar/fraud caught out in yet another one? More news at 10...

This wouldn't even be a question if you didn't hurl such over the top vitriol at Barca legends and other Barca fans :lol:

RF20

Banned
Anyone ever noticed how the midget's fragile ego gets shattered whenever he isn't treated the way he was treated at Barca? Veratti doesn't pass it to him once, he flips out and ends up looking like an utter wanker on camera.

This explains why he can't adopt for shit. He needs every pass and the tactics to be tailor made for him. At Barca he asked for the ball everytime and everyone had to play for him in order to boost his individual statistics. At Paris, Mbappe and Veratti don't give a flying fuck about him so he throws his toys out of the pram like a child of his height would do...

I won't be surprised if his tax frauding father/PR entourage scapegoats Poch with "leaks" in the next few days.

Richard.H

Anyone ever noticed how the midget's fragile ego gets shattered whenever he isn't treated the way he was treated at Barca? Veratti doesn't pass it to him once, he flips out and ends up looking like an utter wanker on camera.

This explains why he can't adopt for shit. He needs every pass and the tactics to be tailor made for him. At Barca he asked for the ball everytime in order to boost his individual statistics.

I won't be surprised if his tax frauding father/PR entourage scapegoats Poch with "leaks" in the next few days.

Cope

BarcaOG

Banned

This explains why he can't adopt for shit. He needs every pass and the tactics to be tailor made for him. At Barca he asked for the ball everytime and everyone had to play for him in order to boost his individual statistics. At Paris, Mbappe and Veratti don't give a flying fuck about him so he throws his toys out of the pram like a child of his height would do...

well put hommie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans