Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

I get BarcaOG can get inflammatory but a perma ban is a bit much isn't it? Here's been here since 2009 after all
[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION]

Rassvet

I get BarcaOG can get inflammatory but a perma ban is a bit much isn't it? Here's been here since 2009 after all

True. I think it's time for a real truce. Constructive criticism and praise is allowed but time to refrain from all the personal attacks and baiting.

Whoever breaks the truce from there be damned.

KingLeo10

True. I think it's time for a real truce. Constructive criticism and praise is allowed but time to refrain from all the personal attacks and baiting.

Whoever breaks the truce from there be damned.

Let's start with you first...
For the sake of all parties on here, it is for the best if the boys don?t cope with this CL exit by starting to hype up Messi for the WC like crazy.

All they?d be doing is getting their hopes up just to be let down. Also, the more rational ones among us don?t want to be in this position for another 9 months of having to constantly push back against delusional takes on here.

Calling Messi fans delusional and Messi bois. Parading yourself as some "objective, rational" fan who has some higher understanding of football.

bruh Benzema now has more goals against Ligue 1 teams this season than Messi without even playing in Ligue 1

[MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION]

And then calling in OG to stink up this thread

Rassvet

Pain how is he 34 years old at a super team in a farmers league yet managing to be outshone this season by 37 yr Ronaldo at a struggling United side in the toughest league?

Morten

Pain how is he 34 years old at a super team in a farmers league yet managing to be outshone this season by 37 yr Ronaldo at a struggling United side in the toughest league?

If Ronaldo shows up against Atletico then yeah, otherwise the season is a write-off for him too, even if more impressive than Messi's.

OGbarca

Banned
legacy and reputation literally in the trash

no longer has any legitimate, serious claim to the GOAT status

this week alone has ended his career and forever destroyed his legacy. there is no coming back from the deep humiliation of these past 7 days

OGbarca

Banned

Don't worry, Alik has discredited himself as fair and objective moderator and although Bojan is busy these days when he comes and see what has been done he'll fix it.

i think going forward we need as a forum to really cut down on the toxicity and insults but if we're going to have rules they should apply to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans