Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
https://twitter.com/carrusel/status/1502725647898226695

This is the tweet Messigician meant to link. He didn't "tally up" the highest combine g/a and pick out winners himself lmao.

Too bad it doesn't conform to your "let's shit on Messi" parade though. Guess you'll have to work extra hard now that your partner is having to hold back a bit after getting his main banned.

KingLeo10

Don't care about hypothetical trophies. Here's a bunch of real ones though.

E8QpuU9WYAMJ5rE.jpg

15712416138876.jpg

1003187-ballon-d-or.jpg

Rassvet

Yeah I’m calling BS on that tweet. Messi was clobbered by CR in 2016 and Modric in 2018 in the journalist voting. Don’t see anything in the new criteria that would change that.

Seems like the typical Barca/Messi propaganda like him generating 300m in revenue.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So, where does he go? I said earlier and was serious about taking him back.

He would play another role and with 5 subs rule we could easily accommodate him along with Dani Alves as great subs, at least.

iniestaGOAT

Messi as a sub will never work , look how he reacted to Poch when he tried to sub him while injured in a leauge he supposedly doesn't care about. Bringing him back will just mean this club will go 4 steps backwards.

By next year Messi should be smart enough to realize he can't play 90 mins anymore

Rory

Doesn't seem to know his limitations. If he managed them better he could still be an asset to wherever he is (I don't see the point signing him back btw). That's probably the biggest difference between him and Ronaldo right now. Ronaldo will skip a game vs City because he knows 1) he'll look bad again and 2) there's no point spending 90 mins not getting the ball as a goalscorer. He rested up and can score a hattrick vs spurs.

Messi will play every min vs some crappy french team knowing Madrid is coming up.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Doesn't seem to know his limitations. If he managed them better he could still be an asset to wherever he is (I don't see the point signing him back btw). That's probably the biggest difference between him and Ronaldo right now. Ronaldo will skip a game vs City because he knows 1) he'll look bad again and 2) there's no point spending 90 mins not getting the ball as a goalscorer. He rested up and can score a hattrick vs spurs.

Messi will play every min vs some crappy french team knowing Madrid is coming up.

Ronaldo didnt want to rest against City, both still didnt learn to save their energy. Messi is worse in that category though, he wants to play every crap game 3 days before a cl knockout match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans