Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

I wonder how his PR & career in general would be if he had a real agent like jorge mendes �� who helped Penaldo a lot

Penaldo didn't have the shadow of Maradona looming over his head from day 1. Portugal had the likes of Eusebio and Figo, but nowhere near the rich history Argentina had in producing players.

The only way to try to mitigate that would be to surround him with players with high workrate like he does at Argentina NT.

At least Argentina got something right. PSG simply gathered all they could from the transfer market and put Messi and Neymar behind Mbappe. No wonder Messi found it easier to play with Mbappe.

Last edited:

Sorin

Messi and his father with egg on their face after the disaster that his move to Paris has been. You love to see it.

Anyway, let them find a club that wants to pay more than 10 mill a year for an almost finished player. They likely won't find any so tough tities.

I'll always be grateful to have seen the best player of all times play for Barcelona and I'll remain a fan forever but until he leaves that shameful club he and his father can suck a dick. :)

SmilerBam

Messi doesn't have to do anything anymore to please anyone. His career is incredible, the best it ever was or at least joint best. Plus 7 Ballon D'Ors will not be equalled anytime soon. That is what his haters need to know about Messi.

Tackle

According to a survey done by El Chiringuito with fans outside the Camp Nou, they do not want Messi to return to Barcelona.

Jadentheman

His legacy is more than cemented and in the future people won't even count this PSG season against him (especially if he stays and then does better next season). PSG should get suarez, let them have the MSN reunion then s hip them all off to MLS. Or have the MSN reunion in MLS. In any case.

gasgas

Don't think it's possible

The only way to try to mitigate that would be to surround him with players with high workrate like he does at Argentina NT.

Where have i heard this before :thinking:

This shit about playing a player X with huge flaws and then getting other players to babysit him

Messigician

🚨[@tjuanmarti via @SiemprePod 🥇] | Today I spoke with those close to Messi and they told me why do you think Messi wants to leave Paris! There is no chance that Messi will return to Barcelona this summer after the way Laporta treated him

Case closed then

Move on guys Messi left us not the other way around

Morten

Even if Messi wants a return, it would take longer to complete the rebuild if he comes back.

Barcelona made some good steps in recent months, they should not reverse.

Andresito

Staff member
Could be a good impact sub though.

If he wants to return he should get promises of playing time and salary of what he can do, not what he has done for the club.

FC B

��[@tjuanmarti via @SiemprePod ��] | Today I spoke with those close to Messi and they told me why do you think Messi wants to leave Paris! There is no chance that Messi will return to Barcelona this summer after the way Laporta treated him

Case closed then

Move on guys Messi left us not the other way around

That would be great, no need for him to return as a player especially now when we finally got to look like a proper team.

Flavius

That would be great, no need for him to return as a player especially now when we finally got to look like a proper team.
Exactly, with all the respect for the GOAT, the best for the youngers would be to develop the team without Messi, he is 35 soon...the REBUILD had good steps recently, we should continue like this.

P.S. I hate PSG fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans