Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGbarca

Banned
the problem here is that many of you refuse to assess messi today objectively. i am calling it now well ahead of time: he will not add anything to and might in fact detract from Argentina in qatar. in 2022 i have been right every time and so it shall be again :)

malvolio

the problem here is that many of you refuse to assess messi today objectively. i am calling it now well ahead of time: he will not add anything to and might in fact detract from Argentina in qatar. in 2022 i have been right every time and so it shall be again :)

Talking shite about him 24/7 and predicting his doom doesn't make you a visionary. Just like it didn't make BBZ a visionary or football connoisseur.

If you would be able to really predict things before they actually happen then you'd be rich and not act like a beggar on a Internet forum when mods finally decide to ban you.

Rory

Could well be true that he doesn't offer anything although Argentina set up in a very good way to not struggle with Messi running less, he also puts in more effort for Argentina than he has for years at club level. He's more than earned the right to be a big part of that Argentina team though. Surely even you would agree? After captaining them to the copa america 18 months prior to the world cup. Also being top scorer, assister and given best player too.

You weren't right every time either, be fair. You said he'd never win an international tournament or another ballon d'or. Have to accept that.

Hardy

Matteo Moretto: Messi is not comfortable in Paris. Before PSG's elimination it was certain that he'd stay next season, especially with the World Cup in Qatar, but let's see if things could change. A return to FCBarcelona is Messi's dream. Too early to say anything."

he's close to messi camp, leaked ballon d'or win before everyone else.

Zidane82

Could be a good impact sub though.

If he wants to return he should get promises of playing time and salary of what he can do, not what he has done for the club.

Guess an impact sub along with Dembele could be effective.

He would not accept a sub role though

Devils

[@Benayadachraf] | Regarding Leo Messi, he's very sad at the moment as he was aspiring to win the UCL with PSG. However, he has not spoken to the club about his future. Leo does have a contract with PSG, but he is upset about the elimination from the UCL

Messigician

[@Benayadachraf] | Regarding Leo Messi, he's very sad at the moment as he was aspiring to win the UCL with PSG. However, he has not spoken to the club about his future. Leo does have a contract with PSG, but he is upset about the elimination from the UCL

Not our problem any longer

Should have offered to play for free and defer his wages for a year

I am ooot

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The thought that Messi could settle for the bench role is absurd. Messi will demand playing every game and this will create a lot of unrest and drama that we can and should avoid. We're not ready for the Champions League anyway, so he should stay at PSG or go somewhere else.

Last edited:

Messigician

Just leave us alone Messi

You wanted to leave for free so just go

" if you have doubts about playing for Barcelona you're no longer of use to us"
-Cruyff

Thank you for the memories legend but you can't have your cake and eat it

Last edited:

Porque

He's staying obviously.

Qatar will spend loads and build a new project with players like Dembele, Pogba, Luis Suarez, Lisandro and a coach like Valverde which will excite him.

OGbarca

Banned
Could well be true that he doesn't offer anything although Argentina set up in a very good way to not struggle with Messi running less, he also puts in more effort for Argentina than he has for years at club level. He's more than earned the right to be a big part of that Argentina team though. Surely even you would agree? After captaining them to the copa america 18 months prior to the world cup. Also being top scorer, assister and given best player too.

You weren't right every time either, be fair. You said he'd never win an international tournament or another ballon d'or. Have to accept that.

i do agree--which is why as ive said before messi will be a symbol for the argentina qatar squad more than a contributing member.

youre also right that i wasnt right every time--no one is--but so far in 2022 i have been. im sure ill be wrong again at some point but not on the messi front i dont think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans