Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Meh.

Messi has more overall trophies and BdOs than Ronaldo. Not sure how Ronaldo leading Man Utd to a 5th place down from 2nd last season is impressive anyway. Like I said in another thread Ronaldo still trying to go hard at this age is admirable, but he just like LeBron is chasing the GOAT which they just won't be able to reach as it's too late for them now. They are chasing their shadows so trying to squeeze every bit out of their legs to have a chance to get close.

Messigician

Messi boys on here said he would score 100 goals a season in farmers league

Now that he has 2 league goals every excuse possible is being made for him lol

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messi boys on here said he would score 100 goals a season in farmers league

Now that he has 2 league goals every excuse possible is being made for him lol

Stop talking shit and talk to Neymar to finance this forum instead.

Your ad-clicking is only giving this forum cents on the dollar. Get some financing from your multimillionaire buddy.

Messigician

Stop talking shit and talk to Neymar to finance this forum instead.

Your ad-clicking is only giving this forum cents on the dollar. Get some financing from your multimillionaire buddy.

From the bottom of my heart

Ney has no idea what a forum is

Birdy

Would be great to see him at Inter after his PSG stint is over.

Italian football suits current Messi right now.

Not really...

Did you notice the intensity with which Inter faced Liverpool in the two-leg tie?
The only league that suits current Messi is MLS

Sasuke85

Could anybody please explain to me why Messi has failed since he came to PSG?

34 yo is not young anymore, but this should not be a big problem because his style of playing relies more on skill than on strength / speed.

So I think he should have been successful at PSG.

Hardy

34 yo is not young anymore, but this should not be a big problem because his style of playing relies more on skill than on strength / speed.

eh maybe that's the point, it relies more than people thought, at least as goalscorer.

Messigician

0 goals and 0 assists in 9 games vs Real Madrid says it all

Birdy

This 'style of play' is becoming obsolete in modern football.
You have to complement it with at least the minimal speed and strength necessary

Sorin

Accept a lesser salary and lesser role for what? The guy was a Ballon D'or contender and eventual winner.

Did Ronaldo went at Man Utd(his home club if we are to believe him) at 36 years of age, on decreased wages and lesser role? No, he went for the biggest salary in the EPL. After Man Utd also paid a transfer fee for him. And not in a 'lesser role'.

The amount of hate/animosity towards Messi is blinding your judgement to the level of posting some stupid shit mate.

Of course he is sad as he is a professional and wants to succeed.

It doesn't matter what he was last year, the guy is way overpaid for what he is doing at PSG this year. And I do believe that he deserved the Ballon D'Or ahead of Lewandowski so stop saying that I hate him. Hell, you can go back to his thread and see how I repeteadly defended him against the shit thrown at him constantly.

I never denied his right to go for the biggest money bag, but now you can't expect me to feel bad about his situation at Paris. In the end he thought he could win the CL there with his buddy Neymar and he fell flat and failed to deliver when it mattered, failed to recognize what an imbalanced team they are. So yeah, like I said, he reaped what he sew.

I don't care about what Cronaldo did. He is a narcisist and delusional, you can't expect self reflection out of him.

Hardy

do you think it's a case that messi can't even shot on target these days? literally, I don't remember a singe shot in the last 4-5 matches he played. he lost completely the ability to make separation between him and the opponent, he needs the perfect setup and all the time to shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans