Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

I heard messi was happy when psg got Real Madrid in the champions league thinking he was going to eliminate them

LOL

Only thing we will be hearing from Messi now is news about Uber Eats League

Onwards and upwards

Forca Barca

Last edited:

fergus90

The man is 35 in three months and had a long career, the inevitable physical decline has got a hold of him and nullified many of his assets. I don't think there is much more you can say than that.

The only stick to beat him with is that his salary is way too high for his output now.

Messigician

Modern football is just a NPC antenna buzzword used to make bums feel good and ratiokozie their arguments

Zanetti, Lahm, Mathaus, Schweintieger, Rooney, Essien, Makalele, Xavi, Gerrard, Seedorf etc

Would run RINGS around current Messi lmfao

Spare me the modern footballer bs

Football has always chased lazy players out sooner rather than later

Ronaldinho a prime example

Zidane82

The man is 35 in three months and had a long career, the inevitable physical decline has got a hold of him and nullified many of his assets. I don't think there is much more you can say than that.

The only stick to beat him with is that his salary is way too high for his output now.
It has shocked me how he has declined and his stats have waned whilst bloody fakeRonaldo is scoring flamin hattricks and he is about three years older and in a tougher league

Messigician

He's 34

Playing in a bum league

Finished Falcao and Ben Yedder tear apart that league and they don't even play for PSG which has more cash than the other teams combined

KingLeo10

Gician trying his best to stir shit in this thread now that everyone is having a civil discussion with differing opinions (which is completely cool).

Love to see it :lol:

Messigician

PSG will be BEGGING for us to take back Neymar and Messi for free.

Anyway with our-144m salary cap not that we can take either of those 1m a week salaries.

Onwards and upwards

If you ever feel bad for Messi remember he wanted to leave for free with his final farewell game being a 8-2 humiliation where he was the worst player on the pitch and gave up.

Karma I say

Messigician

Johan Cruyff: "If you have second thoughts on playing for Barcelona, you are no longer of service to us."

Messi boys need to listen to this wise man ^

Move on!

Onwards and upwards as the English say

malvolio

It doesn't matter what he was last year, the guy is way overpaid for what he is doing at PSG this year. And I do believe that he deserved the Ballon D'Or ahead of Lewandowski so stop saying that I hate him. Hell, you can go back to his thread and see how I repeteadly defended him against the shit thrown at him constantly.

I never denied his right to go for the biggest money bag, but now you can't expect me to feel bad about his situation at Paris. In the end he thought he could win the CL there with his buddy Neymar and he fell flat and failed to deliver when it mattered, failed to recognize what an imbalanced team they are. So yeah, like I said, he reaped what he sew.

I don't care about what Cronaldo did. He is a narcisist and delusional, you can't expect self reflection out of him.

It matters what he was last year because that's when the deal was signed. Would Ronaldo still be best paid player in the EPL if you take into account this season's performances? Maybe United wouldn't have even bothered to sign him.

Nobody is crying over his situation. It is a shame that things turned out this way, but it was his decision to join them. Albeit forced by circumstances.

You should care what CR does from a financial point of view as it shows us how the market perceives the value of those kind of players.

Messigician

(🌕) Leo?s entourage says he came to PSG not just because he couldn?t renew at Bar?a, but because he believes in the club?s project. Those close to him also say that, following the whistles, he is motivated than ever. @Tanziloic

Yeah yeah

Without Mbappe it's operation Europa league.

Messigician

It matters what he was last year because that's when the deal was signed. Would Ronaldo still be best paid player in the EPL if you take into account this season's performances? Maybe United wouldn't have even bothered to sign him.

Nobody is crying over his situation. It is a shame that things turned out this way, but it was his decision to join them. Albeit forced by circumstances.

You should care what CR does from a financial point of view as it shows us how the market perceives the value of those kind of players.

Forced by what?

What nonsense are u guys saying

Extend him before his contract runs out so salary cap isn't an issue

Orrrr

He offers to defer his wages until the club are more secure financially and can be paid at a later date which they do doubt woukd agree to.

His mafia boss of a father would NEVERRRR let the golden goose do any of that when PSG can offer them behind the table deals

malvolio

People in general can't comprehend that PSG would have payed anything to get him once they knew he was available. Same situation as to people not understanding PSG rejecting 200M for a player with 1 year left on his contract.

They don't care about money. They fucked up the whole market by splashing 220M on Neymar, the Messi contract and Mbappe fee refusal + proposed new contract are in line with what they usually do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans