hey maybe with messi we can win a clasico right

oops 9 straight Ls against real :lol: :lol: forgot about that

hey maybe we can win the league with messi

o lol forgot 2 consectuvie years without league under messi my bad forgot

hey maybe we c--

no thanks

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Gonna be hilarious if Messigician stirring shit up leads to OG going ham again and getting permabanned.

I see what you are doing Gician. Proud of you.

Messigician

Johan Cruyff: "If you have second thoughts on playing for Barcelona, you are no longer of service to us."

Remember when you guys ask for his return you're going against Cruyff.

The moment he wore that disgusting shirt it was game over

He could have done anything to stay at the club of his dreams

Even Laporta said come on man why didn't you offer to play for free we'll pay you when we could.

Totti stayed loyal to Roma when he could have gone Real Madrid and warned 10x more

Richard.H

Damn OG, you get off from the Messi conversations don't you? Why does it bother you so much? What has Messi done to your family?

KingLeo10

Giving it 24 hours at this rate that OG gets himself banned for insulting. He's already devolved to full on multiple shitposting and denigrating Messi fans :lol:

And then the lad will complain on the Bannings thread how others don't follow forum rules and how he's being victimized selectively :lol:

Rassvet

Would be great to see him at Inter after his PSG stint is over.

Italian football suits current Messi right now.

I thought this was about Inter Miami after reading the first line which makes sense.

Inter Milan would be a bad move though and just hurt his legacy further in another country.

Rassvet

Messi is in the same boat as Busi now except maybe he is captaining the ship. Both can still be good for Barcelona in La Liga and perhaps international football where the pace is slower but are finished when it comes to playing Champions League or in a more physical league with a different style of play.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I can imagine Messi at Inter but what could he win there? Allegri will perfect his 1-0 wins so i doubt Inter has a real chance to win Serie A. Cl no chance. Maybe Coppa Italia. But don't forget he has big wages and after seeing his performances at PSG i don't think Inter would buy him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans