Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGbarca

Banned
:lol: :lol:

messibois hardtrying 1000% when messi who is 2 years younger playing for a star studded team cant even score a PK in the CL :lol:

youll have to try harder :lol:

messibois in shambles once more

OGbarca

Banned
If you want to compare invisible performances in CL in recent years... it is Messi that will come off worst there.

messi has been collecting historic CL humiliations for like 6 years running :lol:

the messibois really shouldnt want to talk about the CL because CRs CL career is levels above messis :lol:

messibois crying once more :lol:

OGbarca

Banned
0-3 juventus messi absent
4-0 roma
4-0 liverpool
8-2 bayern
5-2 psg
3-2 real losing the match in 10 minutes and missing a pk

messis CL humiliations are historic :lol: :lol:

cope messibois and cry harder

KingLeo10

[MENTION=30102]RF20[/MENTION] back as [MENTION=30154]Temptation[/MENTION]

The trolls are too easy to spot. At least change the country and posting style :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I see OG and this RF guy are teaming up again with their new accounts. How long before they're banned again :mou:

OGbarca

Banned
poor leo he will never know what its like to lose a CL tie like a champion, fighting for every ball, running, putting in maximum effort

all messi can ever do is cry with his head down walking around

historic CL loser. hell be remembered much more for his epic CL chokes than anything else sorry messibois cope harder

OGbarca

Banned
messibois once again embracing Putin because they cant handle the fact and truth that messi is a CL serial loser and choker

shambles and tears and 10/km hour speeds

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I won't argue against OG anymore in any thread since it seems like he need help. Being on this forum for most of the day, even when he says he's supposedly at work and doing the same thing making a million posts in this thread like this. Same stuff over and over again so unhinged.

It's not normal whether you agree with him or not. I hope he gets the help he needs.

KingLeo10

OG has been repeating the same 3 lines for 15 posts and running now :lol:

Man has now devolved to calling others Putin lovers. Absolutely deranged stuff.

ebc_99

At least Messi got knocked out by top teams, Ronaldo got knocked out by Ajax, Lyon & Porto which is a bigger humiliation. Bayern, Liverpool & Juve all got to the final or won the tournament, Roma & PSG got to the semi's. Both are humiliating but I would rather get beat by the best teams than second rate teams.

Neither player is done just yet, but pretty close to it.

OGbarca

Banned
I won't argue against OG anymore in any thread since it seems like he need help. Being on this forum for most of the day, even when he says he's supposedly at work and doing the same thing making a million posts in this thread like this. Same stuff over and over again so unhinged.

It's not normal whether you agree with him or not. I hope he gets the help he needs.

thank u for ur concern DonAk it shows u have a human and compassionate side to u and i appreciate that mate <3 class post tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans