Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

Laporta: "We have not received anything from Messi or his entourage saying he wants to come back to Barca. And the truth is that we currently don't consider it either.

That's perfect and hope it stays firm on his position. GOA7's era is over.

Messigician

🚨🚨[ @AbdellahBoulma🥇] | PSG would be OPEN to offers for Leo Messi this summer, and are considering transfer listing him.

Can someone tell these bums no one else is going to pay Messi 1 million a week

Messigician

Laporta: "People close to Messi miss Barcelona and Bar?a. For me, his departure was more difficult to accept because of our personal relationship more than sporting matters."

Another shot at Messi lmfao

Temptation

🚨🚨[ @AbdellahBoulma🥇] | PSG would be OPEN to offers for Leo Messi this summer, and are considering transfer listing him.

Ouch imagine being put out for sale by a club like PSG within a year.

The club is basically the biggest simp for superstars and big names.

Barca might be able to get Messi back cheap. About wages, I have no clue how much he would command at this stage. Any idea?

Messigician

Ouch imagine being put out for sale by a club like PSG within a year.

The club is basically the biggest simp for superstars and big names.

Barca might be able to get Messi back cheap. About wages, I have no clue how much he would command at this stage. Any idea?

Laporta literally said he doesn't want Messi back

OGbarca

Banned
����[ @AbdellahBoulma��] | PSG would be OPEN to offers for Leo Messi this summer, and are considering transfer listing him.

can u blame them? imagine paying that much cash each week in exchange for

what--8 assists in L1?

good for messi for swindling them like this. this is a historic robbery

feggydinho

can u blame them? imagine paying that much cash each week in exchange for

what--8 assists in L1?

good for messi for swindling them like this. this is a historic robbery

lol, selling him might be good for them in the long run, I reckon even 30m might do the trick but no one would take him at that wage. Buying him last year already looks like bad business for them sporting-wise.

OGbarca

Banned
lol, selling him might be good for them in the long run, I reckon even 30m might do the trick but no one would take him at that wage. Buying him last year already looks like bad business for them sporting-wise.

oh i agree completely. at psg he is just sunk costs. if they were savvy businessmen they would ship him without delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans