Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andresito

Staff member
I think everybody wants Messi, but not as a starter in 100% of games. Would be great supersub, kind of like the role Xavi had in 2015.

mc_lovin

Messi doesnt have the pace anymore for PL, he should go to Serie A if he wants to leave PSG but i think he will stay there which is the best solution for him imo.

There are literally playing some snails in the PL (and some even for the #1 City). If you accept Messi in his AM/CM role and build around him he's fine.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

There are literally playing some snails in the PL (and some even for the #1 City). If you accept Messi in his AM/CM role and build around him he's fine.

If you find a coach who build the team around him then it could work but i doubt any coach would do that. If Messi plays with the same intensity like he did in most matches for PSG he can forget PL. For argentinia he is playing with a lot more effort but playing with this intensity for every week in a league club is probably too much for him.

mc_lovin

If you find a coach who build the team around him then it could work but i doubt any coach would do that. If Messi plays with the same intensity like he did in most matches for PSG he can forget PL. For argentinia he is playing with a lot more effort but playing with this intensity for every week in a league club is probably too much for him.

I guess the mystifying of the pace in the PL rubbed me the wrong way. That's not the issue and plenty of slower players have success there.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I guess the mystifying of the pace in the PL rubbed me the wrong way. That's not the issue and plenty of slower players have success there.

Bernardo Silva but he is a very very hard working dude, you rarely see him walking in the pitch. But Sancho seems to miss the pace he needs to dribble his oppenents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans