Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGbarca

Banned
As a dedicated supporter of Barcelona, I wouldn't want Messi to come back. However, it would make for a pretty fascinating social experiment to see how all the Messi boys attempt to rationalize things when the team goes backwards upon his arrival.

I could already imagine them comparing Xavi to Ole and saying that he and this squad were never good but just had a fluke honeymoon period like United did with Ole as interim manager initially.

for the good of the club the team and our promising youngsters messi should only ever be back at the camp nou as a guest of honour/spectator

Birdy

As a dedicated supporter of Barcelona, I wouldn't want Messi to come back. However, it would make for a pretty fascinating social experiment to see how all the Messi boys attempt to rationalize things when the team goes backwards upon his arrival.

I could already imagine them comparing Xavi to Ole and saying that he and this squad were never good but just had a fluke honeymoon period like United did with Ole as interim manager initially.

Thankfully it will never happen. Laporta categorically precluded the possibility!

I am excited with the team being built again under Xavi, and I couldn't suffer a halt on this and more regression, social experiment or not

Rassvet

����[ @AbdellahBoulma��] | PSG would be OPEN to offers for Leo Messi this summer, and are considering transfer listing him.

Can someone tell these bums no one else is going to pay Messi 1 million a week

The emir has already lost patience with him? This could be huge if true

Rassvet

After the words of Joan Laporta, Messi’s entourage ruled out that he is evaluating a possible return to FC Barcelona. He has no intention of returning to Barcelona under Laporta as president. (TYC sports)

:thumbsup:

Messigician

Lionel Messi has never considered going back to Barcelona. His entourage admit that, if he was to move from PSG, it would not be to Barcelona.

? @TyCSports

Messigician

Lieporta came out and said ?I wish Messi had offered to play for free so he could stay? implying that Messi left for money and would not have lowered his salary more than 50%

Meh either way we move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans