Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

🚨[ @gastonedul🥇] | Even if Messi leaves PSG he will not return to Barcelona, ​​especially not under President Laporta.

He's so angry club didn't want to pay him 600k a week over a 5 year contract lmfao

eaman

Messi in the Prem would be a disaster right now. He'll suit Serie A more.

No he would suit man city more. Leagues don't really differ that much its all really about how you gel with the team. I mean teams can't get near city because of their quick passing ability

Temptation

No he would suit man city more. Leagues don't really differ that much its all really about how you gel with the team. I mean teams can't get near city because of their quick passing ability

And every single player in City start pressing like dogs the moment they lose the ball. It's City's Modus Operandi.

Every player in the starting 11 including the big names are super hardworking.

Pep would never ruin that with a passenger even if he doesn?t say so publicly.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Match against slightly better opposition where Argentina aren’t dominating the possession and territorially as much and Messi poses little threat in the final third.

Sign of what is to come in the WC. Messi and Lautaro can perhaps do the business against the weaker teams but don’t have high expectations for them or Argentina going forward against the stronger sides.

they have won against brazil though, Argentinia is tier2 team, they just don't belong to the top (Germany, France).

OGbarca

Banned
cant wait until a real top tier country like germany/france bests messi's argentina

3-0 against bottom rank vzla at home and 1-1 vs ecuador are good indicators that argentina is really very meh

KingLeo10

Barca "I supported Argentina in the Copa" OG

Now, already rooting for an Argentina elimination a whole 9 months ahead of the WC :lol:

Relax, dawg. Messi still won't give you an autograph :mou:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Barca "I supported Argentina in the Copa" OG

Now, already rooting for an Argentina elimination a whole 9 months ahead of the WC :lol:

Relax, dawg. Messi still won't give you an autograph :mou:

he has bought a argentinia jersey from Leo after his Copa win....he may not be the biggest messi fan but he supported them ! :)

KingLeo10

he has bought a argentinia jersey from Leo after his Copa win....he may not be the biggest messi fan but he supported them ! :)

I think he's just claimed that he did. [MENTION=22502]soul24rage[/MENTION] has been asking for a proof for months now.

But hey, OG could prove me wrong with proof :mou:

Last edited:

Rassvet

cant wait until a real top tier country like germany/france bests messi's argentina

3-0 against bottom rank vzla at home and 1-1 vs ecuador are good indicators that argentina is really very meh

This will be PSG 2.0 lol. The boys get a wee bit carried away by the prospect of Messi winning a major trophy and go over the top with hype. Meanwhile the rest of us can look at the team a bit more objectively and see they are not quite among the elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans