Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

OG is back to his old antics I see :lol:

Messi owns this lad's mind that the majority of his forum activity is in thread even when Messi's not playing a match :lol:

KingLeo10

and what exactly are my old antics? having an opinion you disagree with? :lol:

1) Ridiculous "arguments"/'logic" (example, claiming Messi needs to prove himself like EV :lol: fucking lol)
2) Mild baiting of Messi fans (don't worry you're ramping back up to your old levels soon enough at this rate)
3) Constant lying (claimed to buy Messi jersey at Copa and been ducking that proof...when CR7 shat the bed in CL for the 4th year in a row, started doing the dance of "let's respect both legends and stop comparing" only to return to your agenda 10 days later. Such sleazy "tactics" instead of owning up to the L.

OGbarca

Banned
1)if you think that arguing maradona is superior to messi and that what he achieved with napoli and argentina (as well as the demonstrable fact that argentinians themselves prefer diego over messi) is 'ridiculous logic', then you are beyond help.
2) right, because you lot can bait all you want (i.e Joan saying my position is 'ridiculous' and you calling it 'antics' and calling me a 'meme') but how dare anyone defend their views
3) i do have the jersey and ill post the picture when and if i want because unlike you i dont care about internet forum points
4) messi has shat the bed in the CL for much longer than CR who has a 3peat to show for his efforts in the last 6 years while all messi has is one humiliating choke after another

OGbarca

Banned
[MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION] are you going to do your job or nah? let me remind you of the forum rules as they are posted in the New Members section and which you as a moderator are supposed to enforce evenhandedly

b. Members have to express their thoughts in a polite and respectful way in order to avoid offending members involved in a discussion. Thus, any usage of swear words directed to any other user will be deleted by moderators and punished first with a few warnings and if the situation does not improve, a ban may ensue. It is also imperative not to be racially, gender or religiously intolerant or bear animosity based on their personal beliefs.
[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] what is the point of moderators who wont do their job ? if i were you id demote them all and keep moderator powers to yourself

KingLeo10

1)if you think that arguing maradona is superior to messi and that what he achieved with napoli and argentina (as well as the demonstrable fact that argentinians themselves prefer diego over messi) is 'ridiculous logic', then you are beyond help.
2) right, because you lot can bait all you want (i.e Joan saying my position is 'ridiculous' and you calling it 'antics' and calling me a 'meme') but how dare anyone defend their views
3) i do have the jersey and ill post the picture when and if i want because unlike you i dont care about internet forum points
4) messi has shat the bed in the CL for much longer than CR who has a 3peat to show for his efforts in the last 6 years while all messi has is one humiliating choke after another

No one would ask you for jersey proof, until you tried to sell us the BS that you supported Argentina and Messi during the Copa America AFTER:

1) Making posts in early 2021 how Messi would never win an international trophy
2) Making constant deranged posts on this thread about Messi...literally thousands of them and getting banned for it
3) Already starting to root for Argentina to get smashed at WC 2022...which is 9 months away.

You're a liar whose coping mechanism when you get served a juicy L is to try and sleaze your way out of that L. Classic case is the recent CR7 CL elimination. No one bought your BS for a second, my guy.

:lol:

EDIT: lol, OG's fake "nice guy/civil posting" act was to try and bait others into a mild argument so he can call in the mods :lol: Amazing stuff.

Last edited:

OGbarca

Banned
No one would ask you for jersey proof, until you tried to sell us the bullshit that you supported Argentina and Messi during the Copa America AFTER:

1) Making posts in early 2021 how Messi would never win an international trophy
2) Making constant deranged posts on this thread about Messi...literally thousands of them and getting banned for it
3) Already starting to root for Argentina to get smashed at WC 2022...which is 9 months away.

You're a liar whose coping mechanism when you get served a juicy L is to try and sleaze your way out of that L. Classic case is the recent CR7 CL elimination. No one bought your BS for a second, my guy.

i mean, a)im not lying and b)i dont care for what you think of me lol so its fiiiine
1) i did say messi wouldnt win a title with argentina and i was wrong. just like you said messi would 'perform' in the CL and that psg would win a CL in the next 2 years, and you were wrong. guess what: we can't predict the future
3) im not rooting against argentina, i simply dont rate them. on the other hand you are already trying to forget messi's years of failure by spinning, in some way or another, the usual 'hes saving himself for argentina/the wc' nonsense

i have the biggest w in the forums history (not that i care, but i point it out because you do) and you the fattest L. accept it !

Joan

since when did it matter that catalans favour barcelona? that they have a sentimental attachment to players like pep and xavi who are catalan?

Since forever? If Catalans tell you Pep is among the greatest DMs ever, don't believe them, they're subjective.

what a ridiculous thing to say

Stop baiting, it's not nice.

argentinians are precisely the most who stand to benefit from messi's prowess and fame (since it reflects well on them, as peles legacy does to brazilians) and so the ones who are most apt to judge just who successful he was, esp relative to other argentinian greats, above all maradona

and guess what? in argentina, Maradona >>>> messi

Nope, they're not. They're subjective and rate international successes more.

Barca fans tell you Messi is better than Diego. They should know, both players played for their club. See? Nonsense.

KingLeo10

Imagine having the gall to call the mods when you're actually dodging a ban on your main account by posting on an alt account :lol:

You should be thanking your stars the forum rules are not enforced that strictly. Because your ass has been banned like 7 times in the last year now, and should not even be allowed to post here by the letter of the "forum rules". So stop crying.

CatalinR10

[MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION] are you going to do your job or nah? let me remind you of the forum rules as they are posted in the New Members section and which you as a moderator are supposed to enforce evenhandedly

[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] what is the point of moderators who wont do their job ? if i were you id demote them all and keep moderator powers to yourself

sorry dawg but if mods actually did their job by the forum rules , you would have been IP banned long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans