Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Let's hope The GOAT , the 7 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade and Laureus award scores against Lorient.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

Joan

Let's hope The GOAT , the 7 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade and Laureus award scores against Lorient.

That list is SO short these days

Two of the guys aren't even active

Soon you'll need to add Jair

CatalinR10

That list is SO short these days

Two of the guys aren't even active

Soon you'll need to add Jair

List was always really short and most of the people in it are part of the tradition.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] could be unactive for the next 5 years and I'll still tag him 4 years from now when Messi will play at Inter Miami.

Messigician

List was always really short and most of the people in it are part of the tradition.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] could be unactive for the next 5 years and I'll still tag him 4 years from now when Messi will play at Inter Miami.

Was never this short

I can only offer a smile of pity and hope that Messi can turn back the clock and win the world cup

OGbarca

Banned
:lol:

nothing confirms messis historic and pathetic fall from grace more than that he needs to be cheered on to score against lorient :lol:

OGbarca

Banned
also the reason why your little list is so 'short' is because this is an fc barcelona forum, not a psg forum, though from reading some of you guys' post itd be hard to tell :lol:

malvolio

Might as well you tag the clowns from now on. They're breaking records for daily posting about Messi anyway.

Can't find bigger fans than that.

OGbarca

Banned
in a sense i am a big fan of messi because he cant stop proving me right every time he steps on the field and plays like a 50 year old.

keep it up messi!

CatalinR10

also the reason why your little list is so 'short' is because this is an fc barcelona forum, not a psg forum, though from reading some of you guys' post itd be hard to tell :lol:

First of all , I put only long time/years fans on that list , not anyone.

Remembering that you called me a PSG fan just because I'm a big Messi fan , seeing that you have in this thread , a PSG player , 771 posts on your original account and 242 on this one compared to my 185 posts , that sums it up to 1013 compared to my 185. That's 5 and a half more times than my posts.

I watched 6 full PSG Champions League PSG games and probably 2-3 max full league games , and 2 or 3 halfs in other games.

On the other hand you made your pressence here after 90% of all the PSG games this season to give feedback about what you saw in the game and trash Messi that he played like shit.

Judging by all this and by YOUR logic , you are a bigger fanboy of Messi and a PSG fan.

Good job , you played yourself again.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lowkey true tbh.

OG does comment more on PSG and Messi's PSG matches than Barca games too from what I have noticed :thinking:

OGbarca

Banned
First of all , I put only long time/years fans on that list , not anyone.

Remembering that you called me a PSG fan just because I'm a big Messi fan , seeing that you have in this thread , a PSG player , 771 posts on your original account and 242 on this one compared to my 185 posts , that sums it up to 1013 compared to my 185. That's 5 and a half more times than my posts.

I watched 6 full PSG Champions League PSG games and probably 2-3 max full league games , and 2 or 3 halfs in other games.

On the other hand you made your pressence here after 90% of all the PSG games this season to give feedback about what you saw in the game and trash Messi that he played like shit.

Judging by all this and by YOUR logic , you are a bigger fanboy of Messi and a PSG fan.

Good job , you played yourself again.

i also keep and eye on Real to see how they are doing (as do a lot of barca fans), but that certainly doesnt make me a real fan :lol:

you would have a point if the attention i paid PSG was 'positive' in the sense that i cheer for them (or in this case, for one of their players). if i follow PSG at all is to see how poorly they do--and i was actively rooting against PSG in their CL KO tie.

on the other hand you lot follow PSG precisely for the opposite reason: to cheer it on (or messi, which is the same thing)

so that doesnt really make me a psg fan, lol

nice try tho :)

CatalinR10

i also keep and eye on Real to see how they are doing (as do a lot of barca fans), but that certainly doesnt make me a real fan :lol:

you would have a point if the attention i paid PSG was 'positive' in the sense that i cheer for them (or in this case, for one of their players). if i follow PSG at all is to see how poorly they do--and i was actively rooting against PSG in their CL KO tie.

on the other hand you lot follow PSG precisely for the opposite reason: to cheer it on (or messi, which is the same thing)

so that doesnt really make me a psg fan, lol

nice try tho :)

sure , don't forget to wear their jersey at tonight's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans